Account Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SITUATION OGLITCH

my reference to my info.   I used to work for CSINBOUND at ROGERS, wish I could work there again but got laid off, here's the scenario from my perspective (some information is incomplete like the days, you will just use your judgement if you dont hav...

Nabooski by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

very senior blind parent

My dad is 88 and since recently blind. He just moved into a care facility where he has his own room. He is dependent on the Google Nest Audio speaker and I have all kinds of podcasts scheduled through Google Home. The problem is that the facility wif...

fryboss by I've been around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"CommunityConnect" Charges

I called the number for Rogers' low-income program Community Connect as a first-time customer and ordered Ignite Internet. They Slammed me with $160 in charges they never mentioned on the phone!I'm going to demand they waive them or Cancle my service...

Resolved! Billing

Rogers keep billing me twice. I pay my bill and my account says I still owe and they will charge me daily interest. I paid $580.00 in April because I paid four times and it’s still going on. I have spent hours one the phone but no help     **Added La...

Trixie269 by I've been here awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected for Success Billing Problem

I've been paying my bill manually - it's been affordable and manageable - but, I decided to switch it to 'Automated Payments' - for this month - and it was a MASSIVE MISTAKE.   I am not sure what happened but Rogers claims that the money wasn't on my...

Pguy by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

Are there any discounts for low income disability people?     ***Edited Labels***

Ally25 by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Connected for Success

I am investigating the Rogers Connected for Success program and I do have one question.  Is home phone service included in the pricing or is it something that would add to the monthly cost.  Generally I felt that home phone was something that Rogers ...

Webster01 by I plan to stick around
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Paying my financing balance after cancelling my account

I just switched from rogers to Telus. But I still have two phones in credit in rogers. The first one I have a remaining balance of $280 and the second one I have a balance of $1500. So I was wondering if there is a way I can still pay those phones wi...

Connected For Success Question

When will the previously announced 200 GB tier for Connected For Success be made available? Haven't seen it put up yet?       ***Edited Labels***

PatTiffin by I've been here awhile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels