cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Trixie269
I've been here awhile

Rogers keep billing me twice. I pay my bill and my account says I still owe and they will charge me daily interest. I paid $580.00 in April because I paid four times and it’s still going on. I have spent hours one the phone but no help

**Added Labels**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Billing

RogersTony

Hello, @Trixie269 

Thank you for posting your concern to the community. 

We have received your private message and I am glad to see that we were able to find a resolution for you.

If you have any concerns feel free to reach out to us again here in the community.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersTony

Hello, @Trixie269 

Thank you for posting your concern to the community. 

We have received your private message and I am glad to see that we were able to find a resolution for you.

If you have any concerns feel free to reach out to us again here in the community.

RogersTony

Trixie269
I've been here awhile
Thank you for resolving my problem. I hope things will go smoothly from now on.

BroSat
I plan to stick around

I’m trying to resolve a billing issue and have been on hold for over an hour already.

I called Rogers 5 days ago and after waiting on hold for over 90 minutes was told the billing issue would be resolved, to give it 96 hours, I was given a confirmation number.

Now, 5 days later, my bill still shows the wrong amount and I’m on hold again! Horrible customer service.

Hi @BroSat,

I can see how frustrating your recent experience has been with customer service. I hope the billing issue has been resolved since you last posted here. Please let us know if you still require account support.

RogersZia

BroSat
I plan to stick around

No, thanks for checking. Are you able to help @RogersZia? The bill is still showing the wrong amount, I just checked. Yesterday, I found another way of contacting support that doesn’t involve phoning which so far has been futile: Support/Contact Us/Share a Concern - still waiting for a response. 

@BroSat you can send us a private message @CommunityHelps for account support!

RogersZia

BroSat
I plan to stick around

@RogersZia, I tried sending you a private message but it wouldn’t go, I got error messages. It appears you don’t accept private messages?

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation