cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected for Success Billing Problem

Pguy
I plan to stick around

I've been paying my bill manually - it's been affordable and manageable - but, I decided to switch it to 'Automated Payments' - for this month - and it was a MASSIVE MISTAKE.

I am not sure what happened but Rogers claims that the money wasn't on my reloadable credit card.   I incurred two charges and my bill skyrocked 7x in the amount.   I called in and they reduced it somewhat - but, it's still high.

Is there any chance to waive the other charge on me - any possibility of getting some help here?   I'm going back to manually paying it since I never had a problem.   I have a disability and I should have known, I'd have a problem if I changed the method.   The other objection I have is,  I didn't know that Rogers would charge if the money wasn't there - I never would have switched it if I'd known.   I really don't know what happened and the bill is really confusing.

I hope I could get it reduced, at least, a bit more.   I'm on ODSP and I can't afford screw-ups and charges like this.   I won't let it happen again.    I entered reminders/notifications in my phone for when I will pay (manually).   I have attention deficit problems among other things - too difficult to explain but I just want to get it reversed/rectified.   It's also really stressing me out.   Not good for my health.  

Anyone?  

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Connected for Success Billing Problem

RogersZia

Hello @Pguy,

Thanks for posting your recent experience in details. If you save a credit card as a form of Auto Payment through your MyRogers, we have no way to know if it's a reloadable card or a regular credit card. Automatic payments allow you to pay your Rogers bill on time by setting up automatic withdrawals from your Mastercard, another credit card or even from your bank account.

I am sympathetic to your challenges and would love to help you, however it would be best if you got in touch with our Rogers Connected for Success Customer Service team. They are best equipped to deal with your account type. You can reach out to them at 1 866 689-0758. The hours of operation are Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sat-Sun: ( a.m. to 5 p.m. 

I hope this helps.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation