cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my financing balance after cancelling my account

marieaimee
I've been around

I just switched from rogers to Telus. But I still have two phones in credit in rogers. The first one I have a remaining balance of $280 and the second one I have a balance of $1500. So I was wondering if there is a way I can still pay those phones with equal split payments or I should pay the full remaining balance.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Paying my financing balance after cancelling my account

RogersCorey

Greetings @marieaimee!

We're sorry to see you go! 

To answer your question, if you've cancelled your services with us, your remaining financing balance will appear on your next/final bill to be paid in full.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersCorey

Greetings @marieaimee!

We're sorry to see you go! 

To answer your question, if you've cancelled your services with us, your remaining financing balance will appear on your next/final bill to be paid in full.

Regards,

RogersCorey

What if it can't be paid in full? It's a lot of money up front - is there an option to pay monthly, or just pay the collections company monthly?

If you still have other services with Rogers, you might be able to arrange continuing to pay off the device monthly but only because teinating your cell services the device is tied to. Otherwise, canceling your cell services with Rogers makes the remaining balance on any monthly device payment plans due in full on the next bill.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation