Archived Posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhone won't connect to Data

LTE not shown on iphone6  and not working as well. There is no LTE shown on my phone when i turn on my cellular data   *Edited Labels*

AllenKao by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My iPhone 6S Plus cannot call a specific number

Just upgrade to iPhone 6S Plus 2 days ago and find out.I cannot call my friend's cell(Rogers) number, receive call from him is fine.Seems like only that number have this problem.Tried use other cell, landline to cal him, no problem.When I call, only ...

pp1111 by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 6s not sending or receiving photos (text message)

My wife has a 6s and I have Android (S8) and we noticed that this past week she could not send or receive photos via text.  I think it still works for her using iMessage but cross platform or group messages don't seem to.   I checked that she has MMS...

davej13 by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi Calling with iOS 11

Hi all, anyone know if Rogers is currently having problems with WiFi calling? I haven’t called yet..thought I’d check here first. iPhone 6 was updated to iOS 11 on Tuesday. After the update, WiFi calling continued to work fine but stopped working tod...

toolcubed by I'm a Senior Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data roaming off, cell data off, yet being charged!

I've had a couple of instances travelling abroad with my iPhone 6 with Data Roaming and Cellular Data turned off that very small increments of data roaming show up on my account statement when I return to Canada. By small I these are like 29kb and 28...

Sailorman by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setup wifi calling - invalid address

I'm trying to setup wifi calling on my iPhone 6 - after agreeing to terms and conditions it prompts me for a 911 address to use, but after entering it and accepting the recommended address format, I keep getting error that address is invalid. Any sug...

fathertime by I'm Here A Lot
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! VoLTE for iPhone6/6Plus

Many months ago, Rogers said to "stay tuned" as they were trying to bring VoLTE to as many devices as possible. Has there been any progress on activating it for the iPhone 6/6 Plus?       ***Edited Labels***

DaveyS by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iOS 9 wifi calling issue

Yesterday I have deactivated my Rogers one number to get the wifi calling to work in my iPhone 6. Since then I am being able to turn on the wifi calling in my phone but it goes away every now and then even though the wifi calling is on. Anyone else h...

Resolved! Delete Wi-Fi calling emergency address

How do I delete an emergency address? When I select an existing address from the list, it creates a duplicate (this is a bug) and I can't delete the duplicates (also a bug).

kevin_dean by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My Rogers on iPhone - cannot display information

Hey guys, noticed the My Rogers app has been updated finally with a better interface and support for the iPhone 6 screen, but when I go to go into it, i get "We cannot display your information right now, please try again later. Please note there is s...

Resolved! Iphone 6 Data Usage Change - Excessive - Are there others out there?

I thought this was an annomoly on my end, but after finding some other discussions about this in other places, I am starting to wonder.   Anyone notice significant changes?   Usage listed below.   I was away for 1 week in the June billing cycle (USA)...

voodoo_ca by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Emails disappear on iPhone 6s

I recently upgraded to a iPhone 6s and added my Cogeco email accout using the 'other' accout option, following the instructions and checking that all settings are correct.  I have even deleted the account, turned the phone off, restarted, added the C...

dinos1000 by I'm Here A Lot
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new iphone.....

I'm going to upgrade my wife's iphone 4s to a new iphone 6; I get that i need to back up to the cloud and then restore to the new phone, but I just want to verify that I can use the old sim card. back up, change sim card, then restore..... correct?? ...

tremelman by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrading iPhone, can I give my old one to a friend?

I am just in the process of upgrading my iphone 4 to a 6...but thought maybe instead of just storing my old phone in a drawer for nothing, I could give it to a friend what do I need to besides backup and reset to factory settings etc as in with the s...

Gilloo by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wireless Phone Wipe

I just had my daughter's phone unlocked (iPhone 6)...for $50...she's backed it up and wiped it and put in a new SIM card and is still getting the message that the SIM is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy. I've called 3 ...

DaveO1 by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device Upgrade

Hey guys, I recently (Tuesday) did a device upgrade to an iPhone 6 online by chatting to an agent. I haven't recieved any confirmation/shipment emails yet. Also my info on MyRogers has not updated yet to reflect the changes made, so I'm a little worr...

sibysoob by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Caller ID problems when roaming in US on iPhone 6

I have a problem recently when travelling in the US on my Rogers iphone 6, when I call others, the caller ID shows up as +51 XXX XXXX. It appears as an overseas call.I am not sure why this happens. But it happens also when others from my company trav...

Mrchris84 by I've Been Around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Everyone!       Once again i am making the iPhone Questions / Reservation thread!!!!! Apple just announced the new iPhone which is called iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus . The new iPhone's includes a bigger screen, different backing design, better cam...

Meowmix by I'm a Trusted Advisor
  • 14820 replies
  • 19 likes
Labels