Archived Posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Switching SIM Cards between iPhones

hello all, this is my first post here on this forumn.   I've recently just bought an iPhone 4s 64gb from rogers via Wirelesswave for $500 with a 3 year contract less than a week ago. Now i've noticed (in my opinion) that this phone doesnt neccesarily...

Resolved! Visual Voicemail Unavailable

I've got an iPhone 4s that I've used for nearly two years.  Visual Voicemail has worked for me from day one, up until a few days ago.   At the top of the voicemail screen there's a grey banner that says "Visual Voicemail is currently unavailable."   ...

Resolved! Unlocked iPhone 4S

So I have an old Apple iPhone 4s that I paid Rogers to unlock (50$).  I am now living abroad and ran into some issues with the phone which required a factory restore.  Now, when I try to activate the phone I get the dreaded:SIM Not Supported The SIM ...

ekk30003 by I Plan to Stick Around
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help me Unlock Iphone 4S

I bought a Iphone4S I think it  is factory unlocked. Carrier: Rogers . But i can't to use with rogers sim and any other sim ( Sim not valid ), Chatr only. i 'm in VietNam now ! Help me unlock my phone! thanks   ******* Edit labels ********

inuho1991 by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pay As You Go changing to a micro sim card

I have a pay as you go regular size sim card.Just bought a 4s iphone and cut down the card but does not work. It works on a htc trophy.If I buy a micro sim from rogers, can I activate it on the same number?Do I lose the credit I have now on the card?...

Tedkopp by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new iphone.....

I'm going to upgrade my wife's iphone 4s to a new iphone 6; I get that i need to back up to the cloud and then restore to the new phone, but I just want to verify that I can use the old sim card. back up, change sim card, then restore..... correct?? ...

tremelman by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reservation System - Thoughts?

Like many of you, I've been following comments here all week in anticipation of my new 4S.   Now that the big day is here, my observation is - by and large - the reservation system worked as advertised. It even handled peak traffic quite well, from w...

nbrick by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iOS 8.4 - Apple Music

Got an iOS update notice from Apple yesterday for version 8.4. I installed it on my iPhone 4S and the Apple Music app now supports its new streaming music service. When I first looked at it, I was prompted to sign up for a free 3 month trial. There's...

jimboden by I'm an Advisor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Group texts not working on iPhone 4S after switching to Rogers

I guess my starting question is -- does Rogers support group texting on the iPhone?     My wife and I just moved back to Canada from the States, where we frequently used group texting.  Apologies for the super basic explanation, but the Rogers tech r...

StephenHui by I've Been Around
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is it possible to have a data only iPhone?

Hey,   I have a 64GB iPhone 4S with Rogers on a $65 per month plan. It includes 6GB of data. I pay about $80 or more per month and I don't even make voice calls.   Would it be possible for me to take an iPad micro SIM and put it in an iPhone 4S and f...

mrtwister by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How To: iPhone Messaging

Send a text to multiple people:   In the Messaging app, tap the compose icon, and then tap the plus (+) icon to enter a contact.Repeat for each contact to whom you want to send the text. If you’re entering a phone number (not a contact), simply t...

Resolved! iOS 8.2 Released Today

The title says it all. This release is mostly about supporting the Apple Watch. If you have an iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2 will work, but there's no support for the Apple Watch. You need an iPhone 5 or better for Apple Watch support.     ***Edited Labels***

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! my rogers account setup

So i upgraded sometime ago to an iPhone 5c from the 4s.. when I did I couldnt get the my rogers app to work so i made a new account. now my new account wont work & neither will the old one. It says my account number is associated with another profile...

jazzy175 by I've Been Around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone has been bugged

Someone has bugged my phone and i do not know how to find or remove whatever software they have used. They had physical access to my phone and always know what texts i have recieved, the apps i have downloaded and my location. Probably more but this ...

Stacee by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to see voicemail messages

On my IPhone 4S, when I would click on my voicemail, I could see on my phone a list of all the voicemails I had and who they were from. I just upgraded to the iPhone 6 and when I click on my voicemail it immediately dials to my voicemail inbox. Where...

Jennyjean by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Switching phones while under contract

HI! I have an Iphone 4S under rogers contract. My friend is selling her unlocked Iphone 6. Can I switch the phones without issue? What steps should I do to switch phones?   Thanks in advance.   ***Edited Labels.***  

cdizon5x5 by I've Been Around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 4S 3 Year Contract Expiry

As the title says, I have an iPhone 4S which is on a 3 year plan and it's going to expire at the end of this month. My current plan has 1GB of data and I want to delete data from my plan, as I never use it. I'm trying to cut back on my financial comm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I have a Really old Samsung Flip Phone, Just upgraded to an Iphone 4s. I want the photos!

I have a Really old Samsung Flip Phone, but Just upgraded to an Iphone 4s... I want the photos from old phone on New phone   So what I want to do is transfer the photo's from my old crappy Samsung Flip phone onto my New Iphone 4S. Is it as simple as ...

MissyMayhem by I've Been Here Awhile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 4s camera question

in a few weeks I'll be getting an iPhone 4s standing dock. sadly this does not let me flip the phone for full screen video. Was wondering if there is an option on the iPhone 4s that will allow you to record in full screen while the phone is standing ...

diveman1980 by I'm a Reliable Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone 4s and 5c charges fast and takes forever to die

Can't seem to find this question on the web at all. Possibly the reason might be we have perfect working iPhones. I have noticed both my moms and my phones seem to have crazy long battery life. Her phone is the iPhone 5c and mine is the 4s. I have be...

diveman1980 by I'm a Reliable Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels