Ignite TV™
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen No Sound With Rogers Ignite TV

Hi, I have Rogers Ignite and just got a set of Apple Air Pods Pro (2nd generation).  I am able to pair the air pods to the rogers ignite system but am getting no sound.  I have tried the following: -exchanged air pods to another set, but same issue -...

neena0 by I plan to stick around
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Xi6-T VS XiOne-SC (B) Bluetooth Specs

Can someone please tell me the Bluetooth difference between the 2 set top boxes? I have 2 different Bluetooth headphones. Both with BT 5.0 support Xi6: one headphone set pairs fine (JBL) and receives audio (although with frequent drops and skips) the...

bigdee2015 by I plan to stick around
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ignite TV Box Bluetooth not Auto-Connecting

I have a Bluetooth speaker that is only paired with the Ignite TV box and vice-versa.  Over the past many months, when I turn on the Bluetooth speaker, the ignite box auto-connects to it.    Starting a couple of weeks ago, this no longer happens.  I ...

jstew by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best wireless headphones/earphones for ignite tv

I’ve had trouble with the stability of connection with my Bose SoundSport wireless earphones. Wondering if the community has suggestions about a better experience with another brand.       ***Added Labels***

Cjpjah by I've been around
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound bar does not work with Ignite TV

With Bell Fibe. I was able to use my optical cable connection from my RCA Lcd TV to my Samsung sound bar along with my DVD player. my AppleTV+ box and the fibeTV sound. With Ignite connected to TV with an HDMI connection. I still get proper sound bar...

Lui1444 by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth no longer compatible with Ignite TV?

Prior to November 2021, I was able to pair and use multiple sets of Bluetooth headphones. I’m assuming there was an update as the Bluetooth option isn’t even available. I cannot find the option. Was located under device settings. Huge disappointment ...

Ignite TV: Bluetooth drops after 2-5 minutes.

Hello,Since approx. end of January (I think there was firmware upgrade on around Jan 23) the Ignite TV STB (ver. AX061AEI_5.10p7s1_PROD_sdy, firmware 161.0.0 rel. Feb 16) the device drops Bluetooth connection after approx. 2-5 minutes.   The headsets...

bez_ucha by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ignite IPTV box - XiOne

For the past couple of weeks, I have been part of a group testing the new XiONE IPTV box.  It's similar to the Xi6, but is a bit smaller and uses about half the power.   Here are some differences between the XiONE and (Xi6).   AV1 CODEC4 GB memory (2...

JKnott by I'm a reliable contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes