Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lethalsniper
I'm an Enthusiast

Re: Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Yea this has been happ to me to
lethalsniper
I'm an Enthusiast

Yea I got the one with a black sticker almost a month ago , is there a new one now with improvements ?
DrWhom
I'm Here A Lot

With all due respect, many of us are reporting issues that are independent of the 2.4GHz issue that seem to be firmware related. 

For example, I have a black-dot modem, bridge mode, on DOCSIS 3.1, FW .19, and my internet consistently loses reliable connection every 12 hours.  It looks a lot like a memory leak.  I can still ping sites, but browsing doesn't work.  Technical support says nothing wrong with the signal levels.  It sounds like the "fix" in FW .23 is to program it to reboot periodically.  Despite signing up for the trial firmwares (12 days ago), it hasn't been pushed to me.  

Also tried non-bridge mode, and disabled 2.4GHz.  Same result.  

I'm at the point where if it isn't fixed soon, Bell FTTH is looking very attractive.  

JohnBeaudin
I'm a Senior Contributor

Wait.. Bell FTTH is available to you , why are you bothering with cable then lol

Kbursey
I've Been Here Awhile

anyone have any issues with xbox live speeds? i get 900+ on my pc on speedtest but on xbox live i only get around 150Mbps. any help would be awesome

yyzsam
I Plan to Stick Around

Just speculating but XBL probably throttles connections.

Triple_Helix
I Plan to Stick Around

@Kbursey wrote:

anyone have any issues with xbox live speeds? i get 900+ on my pc on speedtest but on xbox live i only get around 150Mbps. any help would be awesome

More info please? What connection?

Gateway

Bridged

Hard Wired

2.4 GHz Wi-Fi

5 GHz Wi-Fi

Kbursey
I've Been Here Awhile

i have the unlimited gigabit and both my pc and xbox are hard wired in with cat6
Triple_Helix
I Plan to Stick Around

@Kbursey wrote:
i have the unlimited gigabit and both my pc and xbox are hard wired in with cat6

Interesting even with it hard wired. I get my full plus on my 250/20 plan mostly 320/22, I even get over 200/20 with my new Moto Z phone via Wi-Fi 5 GHz.

Kbursey
I've Been Here Awhile

when you go to detailed network statistics you get 250mpbs download?