Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

It's worth trying to replicate your previous setup just to eliminate possibilities.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

the password is your wifi password

I'm Here A Lot

Has anyone tried connecting a USB drive to this modem ? Please share your experience . I could not get it working and I don't see any options under the admin page .
Network Architect
Network Architect

@savioceg wrote:
Has anyone tried connecting a USB drive to this modem ? Please share your experience . I could not get it working and I don't see any options under the admin page .

Hi @savioceg,

The USB port is currently disabled on the CODA-4582 and the setting to enable it is not visible in the GUI. We are working to enable it (it's on our tracking list).

I just checked in the firmware planned for January and it is still marked as an open issue but I suspect it will be fixed at some point in February.

Dave

I Plan to Stick Around

I was having a speed drop off issue and was just on the phone with a Rogers Hi-Speed Internet tech. They have the Advanced tab in their Hitron CODA-4582 modem GUI where we the customers with the CUSADMIN account do not.  He confirmed all the features of the CODA-4582 modem are currently in the firmware, we just have not been given access to them.   I don't think a firmware update from Rogers is going to change this, they probably do not want to deal with any potentenial issues that arrise from giving customers access to these features. I still think power uses should be able to request the Advance tab be enabled on our CUSADMIN account. The tech I spoke to said he had no idea how to do it.

Hate Roger's.....

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks a lot Dave ..Do keep me.posted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my CODA-4582 3 days ago together with the Gigabit Package... what a disaster!

The modem hangs after about couple of hours giving me no connection.. I did a reset several times and I also tried it in bridge mode and used my Asus RT-AC68U and still nothing.. I called the rogers todays and they should send a tech soon to come and take a look. Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

@fearless90 did you try going back to the store to exchange hardware?
I Plan to Stick Around

No I haven't.. I am not sure the problem is the hardware.
I've Been Here Awhile

Is the USB feature available now on this new modem?