Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

I was playing a round of CSGO with my work mates and four of us got thrown back to desktop at roughly 12:00AM. 

Checked my status page and am still on v.13 - Did something simiular happen to anyone else?

No word of a lie, we lost that game 16-14. The four of us all upgraded to Gigabit at the same time. Three of us have the 4582 and our other mate is on the 3552. The feels....

Rebooted router, Factory reset, only using port 4 and disabled all wireless bands on modem. Tried everything. Been this way for the past six days for me. 

I Plan to Stick Around

This thing has a lot of trouble.

Getting this error, anyone knows what's it mean?

criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@RogersDave

Hello, I just received my new CODA-4582

Firmware is: 2.0.10.13

Can I have .14 pushed to my modem please? Smiley Happy

I will start to run tests as soon as I am on .14

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I just received my firmware update on .14 now thank you Dave!

I've Been Here Awhile

Does this modem allow google chromecast to work. I have the older modem with .21 update, but chromecast doesn't work. Wanted to know if it was worth the upgrade. Thank you

I Plan to Stick Around

How do I put this in bridge mode?
I Plan to Stick Around

Please push .14 to me as well
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersDave

Hello,

I too would like to have .14 pushed to my CODA 4582. Not sure if this an opt-in firmware for the time being or a staged rollout. I would be happy to test .14.

My Gigabit down speeds have thus far only reached the ~600Mbps range, and am hoping for any kind of fix.

Network Architect
Network Architect

Firmware 2.0.10.14 is being deployed to all customers over a 2 nights schedule. Last night we completed the first half and the second half will occur tonight.

Because @JohnBeaudin just got his modem today, I knew he would be missed in the update for tonight which is why I pushed it.

This version only contains improvement to WiFi on 5 GHz as well as to the Guest Network functionality. There are more updates coming to some targeted customers based on network telemetry to address specific issues.

Dave

I Plan to Stick Around

As per @RogersDave post it looks like everyone will be getting the .14 release tonight so no point in hounding him Smiley Happy

<Edited> @RogersDave was too fast for my typing.. Disregard Smiley Happy