Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Hitron CODA-4582 Hardware

@jimmyzaas thanks very much 🙂  Its surprising that the adapter doesn't have a selection to use all of the bands, or some type of Auto mode.  That would be appropriate if you had a secondary set of cables installed that would or could be used as an internal internet/intranet cable system.   That would allow the adapters to use the entire bandwidth, from 0 to 1675 Mhz. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone please help me with this error I keep getting in the logs?

04/11/2018 17:56:4682000200criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=xxxx;CMTS-MAC=xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;
I Plan to Stick Around

Need little help.

I can't access 192.168.100.1 (bridge mode) anymore, what should I do? 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Big8D fwiw, I'm running a 4582 with Firmware Version 2.0.10.34T6 loaded and don't have any problems logging into the modem. 

Ok, so:

1.  Restart the modem.  Pull the power plug from the wall socket, wait for 10 to 15 seconds and plug it back in to force a restart. After the modem boots back up, try accessing 192.168.100.1 again to see if that has solved the issue.  I would also reboot the router as well. 

2.  If that doesn't work, you can always run a factory reset by holding down the recessed reset button at the back of the modem for 30 seconds and then release the button.  That will initiate a factory reset and reboot back into Gateway mode.  You will have to reset all of the parameters as they will be set to default values.  

3.  As I'm not sure if you can't access the page at 192.168.100.1, or if the password isn't working, which should be your wifi passphrase that you initially set, you can always call tech support to confirm the current password or have the CSR change it for you.  The CSR can probably kick the modem back into Gateway mode if that is what you would prefer to do. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks! Will give it a try.
It's not password issue, just can't access the page at 192.168.100.1.
I Plan to Stick Around

Restart the modem fixed the issue, thanks again!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had the same issue, it started with my new firmware 2.0.10.33T11

A power reset worked for me too. 

I've Been Around

How did you get ntfs on the white modem? It only shows when it’s fat32 for me and I hate that as I have files over 4Gb and can’t fit it onto my 1tb 3.0 drive
I Plan to Stick Around

Since the new update i cant log into the modem in bridge mode
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, as of this morning, one of my devices can no longer access my WIFI network with the current router settings.  I have two I-pads.  One of them connects fine.  The other can no longer recognize my password.  My settings are Auth Mode = WPA2-PSK.  If I change the Auth Mode to (WPA-PSK or the AUTO setting (WPA/WPA2), then I don't have an issue.  I tried unplugging and plugging back in the modem/router, I tried resetting my I-Pad network settings.  No luck.  The only way I can get it to work is if I select Auth Mode = WPA or the AUTO setting.  Does anyone know what may have changed.  Did the modem/router receive some type of upgrade which is causing this.  I would like to keep my Auth Mode = WPA2 because it's the more secure setting.  Thoughts anyone?  Thanks.