FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

What is the progress with 4.5.8.39T2?, is there a new release slated to come out that addresses the modem reboot?

I Plan to Stick Around

I have CODA with 36T4. DHCP table is limited to 10 entries. 11th device in the table gets sequential IP from the pool with label DHCP reserved.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been having nothing but troubles with 2.0.10.36T4.  This is the first trial firmware that I would rather not have received.  Any way to go back to production version? Some examples:

1) Can't connect, have to reboot the modem to fix

2) Losing 5g, only 2.4G, have to reboot the modem to fix

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mf152
Hate to break it to you. 36T4 is production now.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

The forum has been dead for weeks, The production version of the coda is nowhere perfect. I have to reboot my modem almost every day. Can we have updates? is a new firmware being worked on? how long until D3.1? 

Product Manager
Product Manager

@noziel

Thank you for your patience while we work towards our next release candidate for the AC Family of devices.

Since the 39T2 code we have gone through a few revisions, but during each certification we have found bugs which prevented us from deploying to the Community

The good news is we are currently testing 39T5 and hoping to be able to push it out to our Community testers by the weekend.

Fixes in 39T5:

Modem reboots

IPv6 connectivity

Wi-Fi stability

RogersIan

@RogersIan

What about the CODA Modem?

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you appreciate it.   Please lets also make sure it does not introduce any issues in Bridge mode.   

Product Manager
Product Manager

@JohnBeaudin

Sorry to hear you are experiencing connectivity issues. We are currently certifying 36T5 for the CODA, which is looking good so far. As long as nothing pops up we expect to be able to push this code out to our community forums testers in the coming days.

@RogersIan

Thanks for the update, I can't wait to test out 36T5.