FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

I believe I just have the trial firmware pushed to my Rocket modem.  Chromecast is back up and running.  However, I noticed a significant drop in the speed to stream a movie  I also have an IP phone which suddenly disconnected for no reason.  I needed to reboot everything including the Cisco AP211 adapter, a DLink switch and the modem to get the phone signal back.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

My issue with Google chrome cast and CGN3ACSMR Modem is fixed now.Thanks for the instant fix

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My current version is 22 and Chromecast is NOT working.  It cannot even connect to my 2.4GHz SSID.  Is there any difference between the 22T1 discussed in this thread and the v22 that I may be running?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

need help

cannot gain access to my modem configuartion page 192.168.0.1 after factory resetting modem because of connectivity issues with Ethernet for desktop computer and wifi access for wireless priting using canon imageclass printer.. figures maybe if i reset the modem things would be fixed but now:

1- desktop computer connects via ipv6 but only google.com and searches in google.com work.... rogers.com amazon.ca microsoft.com do not load with ipv6 but the network status shows INTERNET ACCESS with IPV67

MANUALLY entered the ipv4 information in the windows network adapter settings and now  pages load.

2- 192.168.0.1  loads but  cusadmin/password does not work to let me gain access to advanced manual settings and rogers tech support gave me  rogersxxx what ever it was and that didnt work either.

NEED THIS FIXED ASAP OTHERWISE PLEASE SEND ME A NEW OLD FIRMWARE MODEM CAUSE I THINK ALTHOUGH MY MODEM LETS ME HAVE SOME INTERNET ACCESS I CAN'T GET INTO THE MODEM SETTINGS VIA ANY BROWSER BECAUSE ITS NOT ACCEPTING THE DEFAULT UN AND PW

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you factory reset your modem and 1st page after that should have been the rogers setup page. Whatever you made your WiFi password should be the login password. That ls what I found.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

please upgrade my modem beacuse of chromecast problems

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

please email me with upgrade on my modem for chromecast connection
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My Chromecast is working with my HTC one phone, Ipad Air, Asus 100 transformer chi (windows). My two wireless printers work as well. Sanity has finally come.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Things are 99% resolved for us. Only thing I've noticed is that we have to go into the Google Cast App>Devices to view our Chromecasts are loaded before we go to the app we want to cast. If we go to the app first the Chromecast Icon is not there and we can't cast. This is new for us.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@As far as online gaming specifically for the PS4 I'd say my old advance modem was a lot better than my now ac version. I used a cat7 ethernet cable connection with both and so far the connection was faster and less laggy using my non ac advance modem. I thought getting the latest firmware may fix the issue but I'm still not getting the speeds I was when I did the PS4 network speed test using my old modem. I'm currently using software version 4.5.8.22 I've been experiementing with this firmware for awhile trying to get a good feel for it even tried putting the ps4 in DMZ mode and even portfowarding the important ports but nothing seems to give me the consistancy I had with my regular non ac advance modem.