FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Hey @dpgupta!

Welcome to the community! Thanks so much for reaching out to us @CommunityHelps, we'll be happy to assist you there.

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

How the modem holding up compare to the coda ? And what’s the model # u got
Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

How it holding up still feel this modem is better then the coda ?
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ffdhfhf sorry, don't have any idea if Rogers will allow access to read-only SNMP.  Thats a question for @RogersIan.  Same goes for the rise in the upstream power levels with version 7.1.1.32 loaded.  Is this a math error by chance?  Yet another question for @RogersIan.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey Folks,

How do I go about getting version 7.1.1.32 loaded on my CODA modem?  I'm running 36T8 now.

Thanks

Dave

Highlighted

Hello, @Davedes.

Thank you for your interest in the 7.1.1.32 firmware version. As mentioned by @RogersIan, in the post 4439 of this thread; you have to be already on 7.1.x.x version, to get the 7.1.1.32 version. Since you are running the stable production firmware, we can enrol you in the firmware trial. 

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps with the subject line Rogers WiFi Modem Firmware Trial. A member of our team will be in contact with you and provide you with further instructions.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same issue...modem upgraded to 7.1.1.32 and local NAT hairpin stopped working. When on the LAN, I can't resolve a site hosted at my own public IP address (either my DDNS FQDN or the public IP address itself). When I'm off the LAN, I can access my own IP address / DDNS FQDN with no problems.

I've been using the previous firmware 2.0.1036T6 up until this morning when it auto-updated. Everything was working perfectly until then. I also notice that this firmware removed the DDNS option for "no-ip" which is also disappointing as I am using them for DDNS.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi all - I see that my post #4477 has been marked as a 'solution'. Just to be clear - this hasn't been solved for me. I'd love to see an update from someone at Rogers to understand if NAT loopback will be added in versions beyond 7.1.1.32. This is a fairly simple question to ask as I'm sure that they are aware of it.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@MisterPinst Thanks for bubbling this up. I saw it showed “solved” too and I was confused. I’m having the same problem and it has made various services I use no longer work properly (my home security cameras, etc.)

Can someone from Rogers please let us know what the status of this issue is and when we can expect to have NAT loopback working again?
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

@adri21  @MisterPinst  we have raised the NAT loopback issue with our vendor.

Currently I don't have an eta on when the fix will be implemented, will provide more info when I have it.

RogersIan