FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Nope, hopefully soon,
David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@lethalsniper @mozerd

Funny thing, I played lots of online games( including lag senstive games such as CSGO) and my ping is fine on T03

The fact that you guys have higher latency in online gaming is something that the dev team will have to figure out.

@RogersBob will likely answer you tomorrow since it's Monday.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just noticed that mu Cable signals have deteriorated so I suspect that it may not be the firmware. Perhaps @RogersBob will check ...

They re-cabled from the box to my house in February 2017 and hung the cable on my fence where its been all along -- they never buried it .... so its very possible that may need to be redone.
David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call
I'm a Regular

@RyzenFX is your brother still experiencing more lag with this new firmware T03 like me ?
Network Architect
Network Architect

Could those that may be experiencing issues please PM me with your modem mac address?

I'm a Regular

@RogersBob where is the MAC address located ?
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@lethalsniper

It's located in 192.168.0.1 and also under your modem.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've got the CODA-4582U with FW 2.0.10.33T3 and over the past two weeks I've experienced some weird disconnects. We've had constant snow since December, so I was chalking it up to weather, as my friend who lives down the street experiences disconnects usually around the same time, so there's something up with the area.

However, every evening for the past week or so, my friends and I create a party chat on PS4 and within the hour I get NAT issues with both of them. I leave and rejoin and all is well for about an hour then again, NAT issues. Not every time, but mostly when this happens I receive a notification that the LAN cable has been disconnected. The net APPEARS to be fine, other than a quick disconnect. Occasionally when this happens I look at the modem and the 5G symbol is off, and when it comes back on (just a few seconds) that's when I can rejoin the PS4 party. It's becoming increasingly annoying. I was thinking about swapping modems but a few pages back I read some posts about people getting disconnected randomly. My PS4 is set up properly with the modem and it's usually fine, bar from the past week or so.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I experience this exact same thing. All activity stops on the modem for a few seconds and both wifi lights go out. All comes back on extremely annoying. Lol
I'm a Regular

@RogersBob can I please put back to 33T3 I have also noticed my upload has dropped as well and increased ping. I have sent you 2 new PM @RogersBob @Datalink if I was to factory reset my modem would it go back to 33T3 ? Thanks.