FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

I can no longer log into the modem, the default username and password has changed .
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, I'm on the 500U package with a gigabit modem.

My chromecast is working well.

I noticed something unusual.  I have one computer with an onboard Intel NIC that connects typically at a steady 585mbps down and 21mbps up.  Latency around 8ms.  Connection graph is usually smooth. Computer is five years old.

On three other computers with different NIC, two more Intels and one D-Link, the speeds vary and I get a very spiky connection graph.  I made sure all were running the latest drivers.  Note that these computers are six to seven years old.

All computers connected via ethernet and I have switched cables and ports with no change. Cables are CAT5e and CAT6.

Is there an issue with older computers/drivers communicating with the gigabit modem?

Appreciate any feedback.

I've Been Here Awhile

Chromecast is working well now.
Thank you!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Can we expect a fix for the high latency in online game.. before the end of the month ( August)? 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Curently connection is stable and much quicker especially casting off my Plex server. Issues with chromecast seem to be completely resolved for the moment. Thank you

I Plan to Stick Around

@soundwave80 wrote:
I can no longer log into the modem, the default username and password has changed .

This is the default and still works fine on my CGN3ACSMR. Maybe try another factory reset by pushing the reset button in the back with a very small thing, I use a small nail.

cusadmin

password

Not sure about the CGN3552 Modem?

HTH,

Daniel 

Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Windows Security
I've Been Here Awhile

Chromecast now works perfectly...again. Thanks for the update.
I Plan to Stick Around

The username stayed the same but the password automatically changed to my WiFi password.
I'm Here A Lot

chromecast working 100%

I Plan to Stick Around

@soundwave80 wrote:
The username stayed the same but the password automatically changed to my WiFi password.

Yes it will do that after a factory reset and you enter the Rogers easy setup but make sure you go back in a change the master password to something else via 192.168.0.1 

Thanks,

Daniel 

Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Windows Security