Rogers Email Inaccessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
outpost164
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

same thing here, 20 years same account and emails and now the primary email has vanished and one of my secondary emails has stopped working yesterday.

chuckyman
I've Been Around

JP118
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also having the same email problem since yesterday....has anyone got sorted out yet?  thanks. 

I also moved from Rogers last fall and all has been good until yesterday...grrr

kuhnberg
I Plan to Stick Around

I've got everything working.  Hopefully it sticks! 

For the online login and my phone changing the password to include upper case, lower case, a number and a special character worked.  For Windows Live Mail 2012 that I'm still using on my PC I had to generate an App Password in the Rogers Member Centre.  It's under Account Information > Authorized Applications.

https://rogersmembercentre.com

habsrule999
I Plan to Stick Around

I did the app generated password for my windows 10 thunderbird email client and it worked for about an hour but has stopped working again,!!!!!!!!

josephus1
I Plan to Stick Around

Any luck anyone? Noticed that problem this morning

Huttz
I'm Here A Lot

Same issue here, can't login to my email.  Will wait to see what happens before trying the reset password fix.

fgfgf
I Plan to Stick Around

Same issue.  What is going on???

awasys
I've Been Here Awhile

I am also having email problems. Unfortunately, the security questions are not accepted and I am stuck at an attempt to change password. Tried to call support, waiting time is between 1.5 and 2.5 hours. Great customer service, Rogers !

DC62CA
I've Been Here Awhile

I changed my password via Member Centre and the email is now working on my iMac, iPhone, and iPad. As with many here I do agree that Rogers dropped the ball in not notifying us in advance and there's no excuse as they have our email address(es). Perhaps a large exodus to a competitor would be the wake up call they require?