Rogers Email Inaccessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlackAdder7
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

I had the same issue as all of you.  My email worked fine everywhere until about 2:30pm EST on Nov. 5.   After a few hours of being grumpy, and then eventually finding this thread (I always forget to check here), I decided to change my password as I KNEW my old one didn't meet the new requirements.

Once I changed it, everything went back to normal.

I really wish Rogers would send out emails well ahead of time about this sort of thing.

aimhigh
I've Been Around

Same

habsrule999
I Plan to Stick Around

hi all

thanks for the replies... I will try the new password settings with all 4 of the requirements but only after a strong cup of coffee.. Will report back later!! :)..

Rogers sucks!!!

mthack1959
I'm Here A Lot

i get the same error

i haven't been able to login since yesterday (Thurs Nov 5) at 3:53pm

I have not tried changing my password yet. My password works because i get to the screen -

'Manage Email Accounts' and it has my email address at the top

Rogers communication is horrible

mdimand
I've Been Around

Still a problem for me!
HCS
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm still having the same issues as well and I can't get to my account from my phone as it says can't connect to the servers
josephbokhaut
I've Been Around

I had the same issue, and what made it more infuriating was that my existing password met 3 out of the 4 conditions, so why should I have to change it.....  In any event, I created a new password that met all 4 and everything is working. 

But make note that now you'll have two passwords: one for MyRogers and one for your email account (the one just changed).

eyeeifmx
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not too tech savvy, but here is what I did that worked:

I tried signing in and when I got message saying email was not recognized, I clicked "forgot password".

A box popped up asking for my email address again, then another box to change the password.  I did have to answer a security question, then it allowed me to change the password, and also showed the new criteria that passwords need to have. I changed the password by added a Caps letter and some numbers, and that worked.

Hope that helps

Z3rider
I've Been Here Awhile

For those who used their old password to get to the Manage Email Accounts screen, you still need to click on Account Information and then change your password. That worked for me.
skierjaa
I've Been Around

I am unable to access my emails as well.  Does anyone know if Rogers is trying to correct this issue?