Rogers Email Inaccessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John-Paul
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Email Inaccessible

Did you generate the unique app password through your account profile screen?
John-Paul
I Plan to Stick Around

Try resetting your password using this link

https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/forgotPassword
chemical1
I Plan to Stick Around

Same problem when try to sign into to Yahoo mail just takes me to the accounts screen with my 3 Rogers email accounts.  Hello Rogers ??!?!?!

Huttz
I'm Here A Lot

Had to give up on Rogers fixing this and resetting my password.

Did Rogers shut down everyone’s emails and force a password reset due to a large data breach?
hgodby
I've Been Around

My phone is OK after i changed my password yesterday. On desktop, I can see e-mail messages (new messages) but cannot reply or compose an e-mail.

NW_M
I've Been Around

Same issue.  This is frustrating

laszlozoltan
I've Been Around

John-Paul, for some unknown, most likely stupid reason, I cant thumbs up your post with the reset link, but I would if I could as I can report I have recovered my emails and my access though your link.

Thank you  

Itsmetrix
I've Been Here Awhile

Do we have to speak to someone in Rogers Support to get our email working again?  My phone says it was last updated on Tuesday.  Today is Friday.

Itsmetrix
I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried to reset my password, tried "Forgot password"...I can't get anything to work for me.
melvin27
I've Been Here Awhile

They have a new message on the phone. Log into the page that you can get to. The manage your accounts page. On the right of the page go to the area where you can change your password. Pick a new password. Rogers shut us down if we didn’t change our password recently. It will work if you do this.