Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Me too and it’s very frustrating. Hopefully gets rectified ASAP. Really anxious to activate my iwatch.

Please post if anything comes up and I shall do so too if I do.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pbrox77 which error code are you getting and at which step?

I'm almost an expert at this point LOL

I'm on the line with tech support trying to solve my WS300 error after the 911 address page.  I entered the data to a T as per Maude's guideline but it still errors out.  I'm so close yet so far!

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I read about the “phantom” lines when 911 registration fails.

I wonder what WS300 means in terms of the backend? Too many connections (to the registration servers)? Server down? DB problem? Etc.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@A_E_C

I think it's just a general error code.  I've had it at step 2 before but it was generally due to me entering wrong captcha data.  If I were you I'd try again and make sure everything is correct.  

Tech support is helping me right now and as soon as I get more info I'll pass it along.  

Edit - tech support told me to wait on a resolution as I have a case open.  3-5 business days Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Same as yours: WS300
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pbrox77 at which step?

I'm Here A Lot

I had exact same problem. Case opened with support. After a couple of tries the 911 page does not come up - just an error WS504
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As an aside, I wish the other @Rogers reps would be able to be a bit more active in this process (aside from Maude who’s been absolutely outstanding). Seems like aside from her guidance we’re just left to sort it out for ourselves.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Matt2004

It gives you the error right after the terms and conditions page?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

RECAP:

WS201 - Error caused by phantom lines being added to account.  Once lines are maxed out, code is thrown.  Solution is to contact Rogers support to have them delete the 'reserved' lines on the account. This error can also be caused by your credit profile not being up to date so make sure you're approved for an additional line.  

WS300 - Resolution TBD.  Thrown at the account login page, after the plan choice page and after the 911 address verification page.  

WS504 - Resolution TDB.  Thrown after terms and conditions page.