Paying Off/Terminating Device Financing Agreement - Options?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malijavaid
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Paying Off/Terminating Device Financing Agreement - Options?

Discontinuing Rogers Financing Contract

Hi, I am leaving Canada due to health issues. I m on financing contract. Can I get some support from Rogers.

RogersZia

Hello @Malijavaid,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're doing well :). I appreciate the challenging situation you're in and I understand you may not need to use your phone in the near future. Have you considered selling your device to pay off the remaining device balance on your account?

Do you know when you will be back in the country?

Just need a bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

Malijavaid
I've Been Here Awhile

I m having some serious mental health issues lately. No plans to return in near future keeping in mind job and covid changing scenarios. I can return the phone to Rogers or if they can adjust the phone value somewhere. Really appreciate their help at this need of hour. Things are challenging at my end and hope the company see this on humanity grounds.
RogersRob

Hello @Malijavaid

Thank you for your reply. 

We're sorry to hear that you've been going through a lot lately, we would love to review all the available options with you regarding the cancellation of your wireless service. 

Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can gather account info and get started. 

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

RogersRob