Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDS_Ott
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

@RogersLaura 

Yes, only due to ccts complaint added, the office of the president has reached out. They are anxious to close the ccts file, but their response missed key contextual points of prior communications and dates missed, and did not give a root cause to the problem. Also the response does not address for the balance of customers some of whom are on this forum voicing same issue I have. Verbally, was suggested that the 3rd party involved with issuing emails/cards was overloaded.

Thanks for your comments though.

RogersLaura

Hello @prnw,

Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it! 🙂

If possible, please give it the full 6 weeks to see if the registration email arrives (by November 17th). If you still have not heard anything, you can send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to look into it for you! Please don't forget to also check your junk mail folder as well.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

acava1
I'm Here A Lot

Just had this same issue. They told me it was sent out to get sent to me in my email, but it turned out they never did. They will not send me a gift card because the promotion has passed. Quite disappointing considering when I expressed my disappointment the lady on the end chuckled.
acava1
I'm Here A Lot

They also told me I would be getting a gift card to make up for the first payment, yet I will not be getting one and they think bill credit it enough after making me wait 2 months 🙂 I was told unless I have picture proof of the deal they cannot accommodate and I will not be getting the gift card. I would tell them you have a picture of the deal and would ask them to explain it because they seem to tell one deal and not give it to the customer.

JDS_Ott
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @acava1 ,

If you would consider a ccts complaint, I would be pretty sure you would get your entitled card. I think it's worth it. It took me 10 mins to submit (and I added the chat transcript).

Rogers edited a previous post on this forum of mine where I shared the file# of my submission, so can't provide that.

I hope you get what Rogers promised you. 

acava1
I'm Here A Lot

Oh, I have been chatting with them since 11:48am this morning. They refuse to give me anything of the sorts,
JDS_Ott
I Plan to Stick Around

@acava1 

CCTS is the commission for complaints for Telecom, and they will address your issue (which is similar to mine, and I did this process). The whole promo should be automatic, not requiring monitoring of a spam folder, for an email with phishing similarities, and a registration. Makes no sense to me, unless there is a desire to not honor it for some % of the eligible clients.

Save your transcripts from your chats, and enclose them in your CCTS file. You will not have to waste another minute on chat with Rogers about whether or not they sent you an email to your spam folder.

Jojold
I've Been Around

Such a scam! Rogers did this just to rope people in which is false advertising! Very disappointing and will be moving my business elsewhere. Installed my internet on August 31 and told it will take 30 days. Nothing. Called 5 different agents all with varying responses. It is November and nothing still. Will never recommend Rogers to anyone
Lukass
I've Been Here Awhile

This is hopeless, had a conversation with them last week and promised to send me email. Didn't get any update, did follow up last friday and all I got is "we don't have update with your concern". If Rogers is not planning to reward their consumers with the promised promotion just tell us straight forward. Don't just leave your consumers hoping to get the said promotion and frustrated bouncing back and forth dealing with this never ending promises.
ok31
I Plan to Stick Around

I still have not recieved my Amazon gift card and it has been more than 8 weeks. How much longer do I have to wait before I file a complaint? This is basically a scam and I have been waiting so long. I check my spam folder daily so I know for certain that it is not lost within my emails. All in all, nothing has been sent and at this point, I am disappointed in Rogers. I have talked to Moderators on this forum before and they tell me the same thing, that it will come eventually. But 8 weeks has passed and nothing.