Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

I am experiencing the same issue as other users - still haven't received any instructions. What really irritates me is that the customer service rep told me to wait 3 weeks for instructions for the gift card, and they probably knew after 4 weeks they were getting voided in the past. That is idiotic.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Now today I was told it is back logged and upwards of 6 weeks! This is absolutely ridiculous and Rogers listen to this, if I do not get the gift card promised when I signed up I will cancel my services and go elsewhere!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yup thats exactly what they told me as well. 😞

Highlighted

@barryli, I see you've reached out via CommunityHelps. We'll be happy to continue the conversation on there.

@NightHawk29, the duration of receiving the initial email can vary depending on the offer type, if you and @ok31 had the offer added at the time of the install order, and you follow the steps from the email, you will receive your gift card.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you RogerZia for starting a correspondence via PM to address my concerns.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersZia Thanks for the reply.

I will wait and see and hope the email actually arrives sooner than later. Thing is, being told 3 weeks, then 4 weeks and now upwards of 6 weeks just doesn't instill a lot of confidence on my end you know? I will wait and see though and if nothing by the 6 week mark I will reach out again.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Agreed, I am still being asked to fill in a form to confirm my account but I sent one many times. At this point, I am worried I won't be getting the email. It shouldn't take this long and its already been over two weeks. I am worried that the gift card will "expire" by the time I recieve it. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

same to me, I never receive any card from them 

Highlighted

Greetings @Niurkalenghel,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your promotional gift card. I'm sure this has been very disappointing for you. 😞

Those who are eligible for the Amazon gift card promo should receive an email within about 4-6 weeks following activation with instructions on how to register for their physical or electronic Amazon gift card. Customers will then have up to 45 days (from the email sent date) to register. **Be sure to check your junk mail folder to ensure you haven't missed the email.

Can you kindly verify when your Ignite TV bundle services were activated? Also, when did you receive the registration email and did you follow the steps to receive your gift card? 

We look forward to your response!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

In August I switched to Rogers ignite and was supposed to get $150 MasterCard for doing so. I received the email to sign up for it mid August and did that. Still nothing. In September I also signed up for cell service and was supposed to get a tablet for doing so. I’ve received nothing. Who do I contact regarding this?