cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Mait1
I've been here awhile

Hi
I changed my plan to and ignite internet and tv bundle back in February and was supposed to receive a $100 amazon gift card as part of the promotion. I have never received this despite having contacted customer service twice and being promised a follow up. Has anyone else had this issue?

***Edited Labels***

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Deeps1987
I've been here awhile

I subscribed to Ignite Internet 500-Unlimited in October, and I was promised as well that I will receive $150 gift card after completing a month. But looks like I am not only one who hasn't received the gift card. Can Rogers team please let me know when I can expect my gift card?

Good evening @Deeps1987,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize you haven't received the gift card yet, but have you check to see if you've received a registration email? Please note the email may come from rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR rogers@e.helloworldmail.com.

Please check out RogersLaura's post here for more details :).

RogersZia

I'm in the same boat as Deeps1987. Installed Ignite500 in Mid-Oct but haven't received anything about the GC--it has been over 2 months now.

• Nothing from rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR rogers@e.helloworldmail.com
  • Nothing in spam.
  • Online CSR made no effort resolving my issue and asked me to wait longer
  • Online CSR also said its a "known problem" of the delay, implying that I should understand.
  • My parents whom signed up with Fido in November has already received their GC email.

Like I said, Rogers is on time when it comes to collecting our monthly fees and ding us with late charges. Yet have the audacity to ask us for our understanding in issuing a $150 GC.

The emails are electronic, the gift cards are electronic, sign up and processing our accounts are all electronic; the whole processing should be near automated, so pardon me for not buying the excuse and understanding the delay.

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
Do any of you Rogers help people actually read the messages that are posted ? No I haven’t even received the email and please don’t tell me to check my junk mail or give me an apology this is ridiculous you guys keep on just repeating the same things over and over again nobody actually does anything Except for repeating the same perfunctory responses and asking the same questions over and over again

JDS_Ott
I plan to stick around

This is an open question to everyone on this thread to why you don't escalate this with CCTS?

After I raised a complaint with CCTS, I got a very quick response from Roger's office of the president, and within 2 weeks received the gift card amount. It took me 10 minutes to do. I included my chat transcripts. This is the only resolution with Rogers for this type of problem.

I went through the same pain as all of you:

-wasted time on chats and calls to Rogers support.

-scripted comments from moderators with no interest or ability to truly resolve the issue.

-uncertainty of when or if I would get what I was promised.

One commenter said - if Rogers was owed money, they'd be charging interest, and sending the account to credit bureau. This is absolutely true.

I encourage everyone to escalate this to the authority responsible - CCTS - to deal with telecom providers whom don't honor their promotions to bring in new customers.

danieljai_2020
I've been here awhile
Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Deeps1987
I've been here awhile

@RogersZia I did check but no such email even in spam since the time I subscribed.

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
Thanks I will be filing a complaint this morning. This is great advice. I didn’t know this existed otherwise I would have contacted them ages ago.

mailmangyukj
I've been here awhile
I will definitely contact CCTS.
Thanks

Eri98
I've been here awhile
I filed the complaint this morning.
Goodluck to all of us.
Merry Christmas!

gtuazon
I'm here a lot
Me too. I also filed a complaint.

Good luck to all of us.

Happy holidays!

Deeps1987
I've been here awhile

I am told that I was offered $100 GC and not $150 though I fairly recall in the conversation about $150.  It is applicable if you are an existing rogers wireless customer.

Moreover, hiked the price of my plan by 2 dollars + tax immediately. Though I was given 3 months credit after chasing Rogers, the commitment was for 12 months when I agreed to stick with Rogers. Will take it up with CCTS.

shonali94
I've been here awhile

I was promised a $150 Amazon gift card.

My services were installed back in August.

Hello World refuses to send me the gift card.

Why can't Rogers help me?

Every time I ask for help, they don't do anything to resolve my issue.

Would you prefer it if I boycott Rogers services and cancel my Internet services with you?

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

Here’s what you are going to do you gonna click on the link and you’re going to file a complaint. That’s what we’ve all done.

shonali94
I've been here awhile
Did anyone hear back after filing a complaint?

JDS_Ott
I plan to stick around

Yes. After my submission to ccts, took 3-4 days after initial acknowledgement email to get confirmation that complain does fall within mandate.  Then about a week later, Roger's office of president contacted me by phone in the evening to discuss resolution. They were anxious to close it quickly.

I rejected the first closure notice from ccts which was initiated by Rogers as I had conditions:

-I had not received the gift card yet.

-root cause be determined and documented.

-balance of others on forum and in promotion receive their gift cards.

About 1 week after the call from Rogers, I got a gift card email for amazon.

I lost out on points 2 and 3, but I fought for it. I got lip service only for those points. I was forced to close complaint. I am not happy that there are many others like me whom struggled to get a gift card that was promised.

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
Yes I did within a day or two and they told me that I had a case and they were proceeding with filing a claim against Rogers. I should hear something within two weeks.

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
After I filed the complaint it took 10 days then I got a call from the office of the president. He obviously wanted the matter resolved. I ended up with a $250 credit on my bill. That gift card doesn’t exist and that promotion was not legitimate.

That's great. I filed aswell and haven't heard from anyone as of yet!😔

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around

Be patient.
Like the other guys said once you filed a complaint they notify you about proceeding. Once that happens it’s a short time for resolution with the office of the president. Be prepared.
I chose asking for consideration because of the aggravation and time that I spent having to contact customer service on Twitter and through the forum and email. Me having to chase this down! Come on! Thats not ok. I pay my bill on time so don’t mess with me please. 😀

Thank you. 😊
Topic Stats