Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDS_Ott
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Fortunately I have the chat transcripts (2) clearing indicating promotion details.

I am not expecting Rogers support to comment, and tomorrow I will go to CCTS site and register a complaint.

RogersRob

Hi Community, 

If you have registered for the original email and it's been 6 weeks since your install please reach out to us via PM.  

Thank you!

RogersRob

vikashjvermaa
I've Been Around

Same. Never received the gift card. First they asked us to wait for 2 months and till now still waiting
NightHawk29
I Plan to Stick Around

9 weeks now and still NO email at all! I will be calling in today to Rogers to speak with someone about cancelling my services at the end of my billing cycle that has been paid for as well as filing a complaint with the CCTS as well as the BBB. This is absolutely ridiculous the time frame is originally 3 weeks, then told 4 weeks, then told 6 weeks, then told up to 9 weeks. Well 9 weeks now and I am sick of this BS and will be taking action if I don't get this resolved over the phone today when I call in to cancel my services, this is absolutely disgusting treatment from Rogers towards their customers and is unacceptable!

I have all chat transcripts saved (including the one that states I will receive a $150 Amazon gift card with the services I have signed up for at the end of August which took effect on Sept. 1 when it was all activated). Nothing has shown up in my junk folder either before anyone tries asking/suggestion this. I watch it daily as it is and before I clear it out I see what each subject line and sender info shows just to make sure it's not something legit ending up there.

JDS_Ott
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi NightHawk29 and others,

The last word I got from Rogers support was I would receive an email within 5 business days with details on gift card. Rogers deals with a 3rd party for this promo stuff (which is unusual). I never received the expected email after that. My forum msg or chat resulted in an escalation to Office of President, and fellow seems to want to help me, but he states Rogers support followed the correct escalation process and I am to wait for 3 months. I stated my contrarian points, and respectfully disagreed.

I raised this issue with CCTS, and they accepted and provided a case number. I think the main reason for not waiting it out for months is I was a Rogers customer 7 years ago, and was defrauded on my cell/cable bill, and then left.

My trust with Rogers is low, though I had a pleasant experience at signup for internet services for Sept.

KrymsonRed
I've Been Here Awhile

I never received the invite either & given the response here it looks like I won't receive my gift card. 

Lukass
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,
I started using ignite internet with this $100 gift card promotion last September 2020 and was suppose to receive it but until today November 3, 2020 I still haven't recieved it. I contacted the sales agent who got me into the promotion and told me I will get it on my email. I was hoping that this could also help me resolve my concern with regards to this promotion.
RogersCorey

Greetings Community!

I know some of you have had a rough time in receiving your promotional gift card but I'm here to share the light at the end of the tunnel. We do expect the email to be sent out in the next weeks.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

jimkai
I've Been Around

Hi I started with rogers back to AUG for the promotion of 150$ gift card. Now it's November. I'm wondering if anyone received that gift card? How should I do it. I call the reps twice, they just told me to wait patiently.

Thanks.

NightHawk29
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya well forgive any of us who are skeptical and have already been told "in the coming weeks" only to now be several "coming weeks" later excuses and still nothing... I'll believe it when I see it, because this is one ridiculously long "tunnel" that I see no end anywhere in sight!

So either get this sorted out ASAP or credit my/our accounts with the promised gift card amount off our next bill(s) to make up for it. I buy enough off Amazon so trust me when I say that amount credited to my account saved on my next bill would be money I spend on Amazon anyway, as if I had the gift card.