Account was canclled due to the reason that enable pay my bill outside of Canada

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cecilialiu13
I've Been Around

Account was canclled due to the reason that enable pay my bill outside of Canada

My account was cancelled because I cannot pay my 10-month bill after I left Canada. However, after I paid my bill ($1000) recently,  my account still presents a "cancelled" status.

Is it possible to restore my account and activate my phone number, and what should I do?

***EDITED LABELS***

RogersZia

Re: Account was canclled due to the reason that enable pay my bill outside of Canada

Good evening @cecilialiu13,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I'm glad to hear you have been able to clear off your past due balance with us. In the event of  a cancellation a wireless number can be reactivated if it's been cancelled for less than 60 days, do you know what date was your account cancelled? Additionally a reactivation can only be completed if the number has not been re-assigned to another subscriber.

Typically, if an account is cancelled due to non-payment, it's best to speak to Credit Operations about any potential reactivations. You can reach out to them at 1 866 346-3430. Please visit our Contact Us page and click on Billing & Payments for hours of operation as well as a link to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia