cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Careful with Save and Return

mh24
I've been around

Be very very cautious when choosing the Save and Return option with Rogers. When we upgraded both phones on our accounts, Rogers did not process the return of our phones properly which resulted in Rogers thinking we exceeded our credit limit because we "owed" them the Save and Return amounts for both phones. They then suspended our services.

Online chat said there was no note on our account about the phones being retuned, but there was a note from the employee at the store stating both phones had been returned. They would not remove the Save and Return charges from our account. I ended up having to pay $450 to bring our un-billed balance below our limit in order to restore our services because Rogers was unable to correct their mistake immediately.

The only form of compensation they would offer were "Courtesy Offers" of a few extra GB of data for a couple months. Extremely disappointing customer service.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Be Careful with Save and Return

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Thank you for sharing this, and I am not surprised. Rogers is no more about customer first, its all about profits and sales now. Older times Rogers offered actual compensations for their mistakes and now they brush you off by giving extra GB data for few months which usually no one require. 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation