Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

I think we'll be taking this to our local news station. Seems like its a rogers breach
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Xdj, I cannot believe I am reading almost exactly what has just happened to me minus the resolution near the end. I have the emails into google & bango, spoke with 2 rogers employees, went to a rogers location to speak in person and spoke online chat - rogers will not acknowledge these charges are fraud and just direct me to bango who then directs me to google and around I go. No history in google account of any of the false movie charges, plus my tablet sim card is in a dead cell phone sitting in a closet not being used.

I am shocked rogers has no protection in these now seemly common cases. And now even more shocked they wont do anything for me!!

Possible updates to come........

Highlighted

Good evening @DP14

Congratulations on your first post and welcome to the Community Forums! 

We are saddened to hear about your experience trying to get these third-party charges reversed  on your account.
We'd really like the chance to take a closer look at the situation with you and see what can be done to get the charges refunded. 
We will need to check the notes on your file to determine what the next steps are. If you can share emails from Bango and Google they can be helpful. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. You can send us screenshots via private message.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click here

Awaiting your reply.

RogersRob