Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Bango.com/Google charges on my Rogers Bill

Received a call from Rogers after they'd been contacted by CCTS.  CCTS had told me that this appeared to a breach of privacy.  Rogers was ready to refund the mystery charge, however I told them that Bango had already done so.  My account was also closed off to any third party charges and billings.  

The one thing that stands out is that there has been no explanation of why and how the extra $60 charge appeared on my statement.  I'd take this further along, but am not sure in what direction to take.  Could possibly be too many legal issues to look into and I do not have the expertise to carry on.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bob8888,
Thank you for your update!
It's amazing how no one knows how this is happening and yet, it continues without Rogers implementing some sort of block on all accounts for third-party charges.
Obviously, there is something wrong with this system that is allowing charges without a paper trail and Rogers needs to step up and stop it!!!

X
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Well I guess I was a little to optimistic that Rogers would actually do what they said they would do. Unfortunately, since my fraudulent Bango charges started in late July 2020 I have been charged over $150 including two late penalties and I have been credited only -$3.71. Not sure why Roger's isn't helping us.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I received a voice mail from Rogers today in regards to my last billing inquiry on why I haven't been credited for the fraudulent Bango charges as they agreed upon, the message advised that my account has been credited in full, I checked and confirmed that I have been credited in full. This took less than 48 hours.