cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

fazlee
I've been around

im getting emergency calls only, it wont connect to rogers network, getting unable to connect to selected network. i changed my sim card to new one thinking it was the problem but still the same issue. anyone else havning this problem? is this a outage? im in north york

***Edited Labels***

76 REPLIES 76

Re: No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

Hello Community,

A warm welcome to all of our new members! We hope that you will stay awhile. 🙂

We are currently experiencing intermittent interruptions with our wireless service. Our technical teams have already been engaged and full service will be restored as soon as possible. Please visit our Rogers Service Interruptions board for updates on this matter as they become available.

If you are able to connect to the internet you can chat online with Anna, our Virtual Assistant for quick answers to simple inquires at Rogers.com/support, or via the MyRogers App under the “Support” tab.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

RogersTony

JiaxinChen
I've been around
I did not have network too since last night. Now I cannot go out for work. It is so slow to fix it. I use wifi now at home. So disappointed with this company!

D4RKLOTUS
I've been around
Same thing in Sudbury

SOROS
I've been around
I am having same issue in Kingston. This is big concern as I am primary contact (only phone line) for dater and mother-in-law. Has there been any update from Rogers re: issue/fix?

Mariavpontini
I've been here awhile
Same in Montreal

EnIXmA123
I've been here awhile

Recently switched to Rogers and it such big time. Coming from freedom mobile I was ecpy better service but Freddy's LTE Was faster and rogers . . 5g and I had 0 outages. Whereas rogers already seems to be having py. This is nizzsrdey

Doxy
I plan to stick around
Mississauga here. Got no network. Can't make any calls.

I've been here awhile

I have i have iphone 11 pro max,i am not having any network on my phone,this is happening from early morning .Plase sort this issue as soon as you guys can I need my phone work asap .

elisha2
I've been around

No network in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia.😣

duuuude
I've been here awhile

Nothing in alberta either.

toolcubed
I'm a senior contributor

Wow...12 hours later and the network is still down.  That is absurd for a company like Rogers.  Very amateur hour here guys. 

No network or data or messages from Roger's here in Vancouver

Nicky73
I've been around
Same here in St Catharines , no cellular, no voice but I can use text message for the most part still. Anyone know how much longer it will take to fix

Hello from Brampton, ON. All 3 of my lines are down - no wireless voice or LTE data. I need to register for my COVID-19 shot with Shoppers Drug Mart...but can't...because I am not able to receive calls or text messages. We have been down since after midnight - going onto 13 hours of downtime.

duuuude
I've been here awhile

Hours and NO UPDATE? So this has been happening for more than 6 hours. They told people to "reboot" their devices as if that would actually fix the issue. . . can we get a REAL update? something tangible please? definitely thinking about moving my services as this happens at least once every 6 months, but never this badly. Friends with other providers don't deal with this type of service interruption. 

This is NOT okay.

Kevin1957
I've been here awhile

The entire Rogers phone network is down.  Rogers is not giving any feedback.  As far as I can tell the trouble started at 1 a.m. Monday morning.  It's 2:16 pm in Toronto and service is still down.

kloraff
I've been around

I can confirm that there is currently no network or data here in Moncton, NB either for both Rogers and Fido customers.

@Kevin1957- I know - been following along since this morning.

Ken32
I've been around

No network in Timmins, Ontario

ranum50
I've been around

my phone was showing emergency calls only today....I went to ask rogers and they said network problem....But now my phone says rogers network but no service...

Scarpetta
I've been around
Same none since around 300 am. Newfoundland