cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

fazlee
I've been around

im getting emergency calls only, it wont connect to rogers network, getting unable to connect to selected network. i changed my sim card to new one thinking it was the problem but still the same issue. anyone else havning this problem? is this a outage? im in north york

***Edited Labels***

76 REPLIES 76

Re: No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

Beeler
I've been around

same here, seems they even denied access to most users on their update page

haginji
I've been here awhile

I hope they are going to compensate customers.  I'm sure just like me many people work in the gig economy and we are losing a full day of earnings today which is a big deal when it's your only source of income.

nessa3aes
I've been around
Same here in alberta

daviduter
I've been around

no network in Langley constant since this a.m. 

ShanTobey
I've been here awhile

No Rogers wireless in New Brunswick

Isl1914
I've been around
It’s been more than a half day and A high profiting company such as Rogers gives no explanation or any update. It cost me more than 400 bucks and still having the same problem. At least one of your high IT guys has to say something. I wonder if that happens frequently as a follow up with the stay home order! What is gonna to happen the people works outside depending on an active data access?

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

It looks like today's Rogers outage is not just the cell network. I can't even access my call history on the web.

"Unable to retrieve your Contact information"

"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later."

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

ShanTobey
I've been here awhile

Lost $200+ in business earnings today due to this outage!

Sosa12
I've been around

Rogers! Whats going on here!?? 6 hours and counting g with no service is outrageous! And with absolutely no explanation as to why this is happening. I am pregnant and 3 weeks away from my due date and if something happens! I cannot call my husband, who is also with Rogers, to even let him know! This is unacceptable!

lenn
I've been here awhile
And it doesn't look like it's ending soon?!!? Wth?! They charge enough to graciously use them and nothing. Not much information being shared either. I'm very angry.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm glad I still have a landline.  I'm also shaking my head in disbelief that the outage has lasted this long, and that NOBODY has reported that their corner of the network is working yet.  When that "software glitch" took most of Rogers' wireless network down a few years ago, Rogers promised that such a thing would never happen again.  Given the lessons learned (or that should have been learned) from that incident, I'm doubly surprised that such a widespread outage did in fact happen yet again, and even more surprised that we are still waiting for service to be restored.

Right now, I would just love to know what actually happened today.

jhutt
I've been here awhile

Looking forward to seeing what type of credit we're given for this failure of your service. To be crystal clear, if your infrastructure has a single point of failure this catastrophic, I think that speaks very clearly to a failure of management and planning. This is my only phone, which I run my business from and I can't even know how much you've cost me today with this outage.

NoService2021
I've been here awhile

My cellphone is my only phone.

I have had no way to contact emergency services all day.

And we pay the highest fee in the world....disgusting.

I am unable to send or receive text messages since noon today and can't speak with an agent because there are none available for the last 5 hours. The AI chat bot didn't tell me what was going on or how to fix it. I have no clue what to do. My bill is paid. I have mobile data to send Facebook messages and play music but texts specifically will not send/recieve. Can someone please help!?

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Evening Community!

We appreciate your continued patience. We’ve identified the root cause of today’s intermittent wireless outage and are continuing to work hard to restore full service for our customers.

Please see the latest here: https://about.rogers.com/news-ideas/a-message-from-jorge-fernandes-chief-technology-officer-at-roger...

And as always; feel free to visit Rogers Service Interruptions 

Nerds2You
I plan to stick around
I'm back online as of 4:13 PM in Edmonton

Sarum1
I've been here awhile
There will be no credit for this apart from maybe not being charged for the amount of time we were out of service..
Everyone on Rogers was affected, this cost their customers collectively millions upon millions of dollars, maybe even lives were lost due to 911 interruptions, who knows, but bottom line, Rogers could never reimburse that kind of money to everyone... ever...
This is why it’s in their terms of service, “they don’t guarantee service”

So don’t expect much as far as reimbursement

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Good news — I’m back online! (NE GTA)

haginji
I've been here awhile

Dont be so sure....I thought I was back on line as well.  As soon as I left my home it went down again.

lenn
I've been here awhile
Ok...what IS the root of the problem. Bell is looking better all the time. I don't remember how many times this has happened to Belleville users. Can anyone tell me?

Network Unable to connect to rogers network

lenn
I've been here awhile
Ottawa area is still out 🙄