Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

hi ,

im unable to cast anything from laptop /android devices via google chrome cast .I contacted chromecast support and they mentioned that there is an issue with rogers modem firmware update .My modem model is CGN3ACSMR.Please Fix it ASAP!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

I need this
Please add me to this trial. I have had significant issuses with my GCN3ACSMR modem; connectivity loss, range, chromecast issues .Please send me a download link and instructions for installing the firmware.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi,

I'm a new Rogers customer and I'm having a hard time setting up my Chromecast TV (first generation) and Chromecast Audio to my new router (Hitron CGN3). I was told by technical support that I may need a new version of the firmware. Can I get a link to this firmware please?

Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @Bruno1 @snallamu @Tabeer,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

If you are interested in participating, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps with the subject line “Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial”.  A member of our team will be in contact with you and provide you with further instructions.

If you're unsure how to send a PM, you can find the guide here, on how to do so.

Regards,

@RogersCilio

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @Bruno1 @snallamu @Tabeer,

If you have any problems contatcting @CommunityHelps, have a look at message #63 on the following page regarding the trial firmware:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/342...

I've Been Around

Hello
I am having problems to cast from chrome (in my iPhone) to the tv
Is this article true??

"The Cast team is aware of an issue where Chromecast devices are no longer discoverable on the network for users using Rogers Internet Service Provider (ISP). The Cast team is working with Rogers to fix the issue.
In the meantime, Rogers has offered an upgrade to your modem that will help resolve the issue. To receive this upgrade, you'll need to visit the Rogers community forum using the links below"
I've Been Here Awhile

Where is the links to upgrade the modem?
I've Been Around

Hi team. M looking forward for updates on my Rogers. Please feel free to reach me for it
I've Been Here Awhile

I need the firmware beta upgrade to fix my ipad chromecasting ability.

Thanks Jim

I've Been Around

I would like to participate in the trial.  

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.