Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Please provide me with the firm BETA.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @lucymg3, @Tabeer, @Khushwants2, @jjbolduc, @dianelitalien71@anthonysingh, @carolorr

Please have a look at message #63 on the following page regarding the trial firmware which resolves casting problems:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/342...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dianelitalien71

Can you remove your personal email address and phone # from your post.  This is for your own online security and protection  Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Brand new 1st  Gen Chromecast is not working from last few weeks,  ROUTER needs firmware update!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@popalz7

Please have a look at message #63 on the following page regarding the trial firmware which resolves casting problems:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/342...

I've Been Around

Hello, I would like to get the firmware trial update.

Thanks

Rogers Employee EhmTeeEhf
Rogers Employee

is this specific to the rocket modem what about for its previous model? i have noticed my modem since changing to the CGN3 its not allowing me to stream in hd/game/browse with the latest firmware. before i went to this model of modem i had no issues doing several tasks at same time. just wondering... any ideas about updated firmware for the CGN3?

I've Been Around

Yes I would be interested in trying the trial as my current Rocket modem does not recognize chromecast

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

hello @kathleen71, @Samanthab

I've Been Here Awhile

I would like the Beta firmware for the CGNM-3552 modem. Will this fix the league of legends connectivity issue?

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.