Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Hi @Coco123,

I'll make it easier for you and tag in @CommunityHelps. Just click our handle!

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

@Coco123 wrote:
How do I leave a private message? Any help is much appreciated!

Click this link http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1446984 and add the Title: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial and ask them to join so it's very simple.

2016-08-25_12-04-08.png

HTH,

Daniel Smiley Wink

Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Windows Security
I've Been Around

I would also like to get access to the new firmware my chrome cast is not working

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Tiffy1,  have a look at message # 471 (top post) on the following page for instructions on requesting the trial version, 4.5.8.22.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/348...

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial - CGN3AMR

Chromecast not connecting due to newer more secured firewall. Please resolve issue. Case sent to rogers from chromecast support team.
I've Been Around

Hello,  I am interested in receiving the firmware trial as I am having issues connecting my Google Chromecast.  A tech support agent recommended I contact you and upgrade the firmeware.  Thank you.

I've Been Around

Hi there, I am having issues connecting to Chromecast. Can I please get the firmware 4.5.8.22T1 installed on my modem?

Thanks

I've Been Around

CGN3ACSMR Chromecast issue

Hello,

I am having problem with the chromecast connection. After following the setup guide, it is saying that chromecast is connected to wifi but wifi can not connect to for some reason. I did some research, according to this thread: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chromecast/3o-MME9iw20

If Rogers do have a fireware upgrade please do so.

I also found that there is something to do with AP isolation or UPNP. If so, please let me know the solution.

Thanks

Regards,

Tony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi there, I am having issues connecting to Chromecast. Can I please get the firmware 4.5.8.22T1 installed on my modem?

Thank you

Hello, @JonesT015@nolandubeau@lalitarora27 and @tonyxrc

Thank you all for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your query. Please follow the detailed instructions listed in this post to request the firmware. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin