Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Please add me to the firmware Trial. My Chromecast is not working with this new firmware. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jenmun0802, have a look at message # 471 (top post) on the following page for instructions on requesting the trial version, 4.5.8.22.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/348...

I've Been Around

I can't connect  my chrome cast through Google Chrome cast from tablet.  I have movie app that is install on desktop and would like to conect through chromecast.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My google chromecast is not working, can you please update my modem as well.

Hello, @bomotayo & @zubair85

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Please follow the instruction listed in this post to request the firmware, thank you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Please send me instruction how to install new Firmware inorder to cast from my phone/laptop to chromecast.

Thanks

Masroor

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@masroor, please see the post just above yours and follow the embedded link.

You can also have a look at message # 471 (top post) on the following page for instructions on requesting the trial version, 4.5.8.22.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/348...

I've Been Around

Hi,

I'm having issues connecting my google chrome cast to my new Rogers modem. I would like to apply for the "Rogers Rocket Wi-FI Modem Firmware Trial" to see if it resolves the issue. Has this worked for anyone else?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Melmau please see the post just above your's.  Yes, version 4.5.8.22 does resolve the Chromecast issue.

I've Been Around

How do I leave a private message? Any help is much appreciated!