Certain Apps Connect over Wi-Fi but not Data.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Certain Apps Connect over Wi-Fi but not Data.

Hi,

I'm glad they fixed your problem by any chance can you go on http://test-ipv6.com/ and tell me if you have an IPv4 and an IPv6 or just an IPv4.

I hope I will have mine fixed soon.

Thanks!

I've Been Around

I have the same issue, how to fix it ?
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m seeing both ipv4 and ipv6
Not sure what they did they did say it’s a temporary fix and are working on a permanent fix.

Did you pm rogerszia?

Hello @Steve2047,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! =)

Not being able to use all of your App via Data is very inconvenient so we definitely want to ensure we get this working properly for you.

As per the accepted solution in Post #8 of this thread please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can administer a workaround until this problem is officially resolved on our end.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please click here.

RogersTony

I'm Here A Lot

I know other people having issues do they absolutly need to go through private messages or they could just call and have the temporary fix applied?

They are not technical and do not really understand, so ideally they would want to just be able to have their phone fixed.

I've Been Here Awhile

I am facing the same issue, I cannot access P6SPro app on iphone 8 (iOs11.4 ) using rogers LTE.  it is exactly same problem described by @Dave2861.   though @RogersZia said it have been soled, but the problem still be there. 

Yesterday we use same iPhone 8, to do the test 

when use Rogers Sim card :

LTE  not work,  WiFi works

open the hotspot at the phone, connect to the phone by another iPhone 8 via Wifi, it works 

when use Bell 

everything works fine.

For these two weeks, i did ever thing.     I have done the network reset, deleted the app and reinstalled, etc.  

I'm Here A Lot

Rogers is applying a fix by phone based on your EIMI so that is why you need to PM them about it.

Hope it helps!

I've Been Here Awhile

hi, @Jnick1982,  thanks for the information 

I've Been Around

I can't view camera through LTE, but WiFi is OK, I am using 2 Apps; Yoosee and XMEye, anyone can help?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Genetiqs wrote:

I can't view camera through LTE, but WiFi is OK, I am using 2 Apps; Yoosee and XMEye, anyone can help?

@Genetiqs

Check this thread:                              Issues with IKEv2 IPSec VPN on Rogers LTE/3G                           ...

You need to send a PM to @CommunityHelps asking them to fix this from the backend.