Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

I'm not 100% sure how it was fixed lol! I didn't try at all yesterday as I was quite busy, so time(shrug?)? 

But the bigger question is why are e-sims still not working when Rogers has had a year plus to implement and test? What the heck happened? 

Good thing there isn't blood presure monitoring on the AW yet I wouldn't want to see the blood presure readings of Rogers customers after this week!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

lol touché on the blood pressure monitoring.

I see you never had the ws300 error. Was hoping to try again if yours is working but since we had different errors I’ll just hold tight.

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 I don't know what to say seen as how I'm not sure myself how my issues were fixed, and especially since one has to redo the whole activation process every-freaking time from the get go, I'm not sure if there is something as simple as deleting session cookies from Rogers on the device you were trying to activate on BUT being a broken record here again, Rogers should've A. Tested this before Monday(wayyy before!!) B. Had this fixed by now seen as how I seem to be in the minority with a working AW( For now-lol).

I'm Here A Lot

LOL! I just tried again and this time I got WS300 right after the captcha page rather than the usual WS504 after accepting E911 TOS. Should I consider this progress or merely a variety?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup I agree. They should have been testing this for months before.

I guess we’re all the beta testers lol

Enjoy the LTE connectivity. Hope to join you soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

Go with varity! Rogers seems to like to fail multiple ways!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Lol I think as long as we can just all share the same ws300 code it’ll be easier. Once it’s fixed, it’ll work for everyone (hopefully)!

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25, thanks! But I don't have much confidence that will last lol!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers is running out of time here. We’re in the minority with our series 3s. If people’s series 4s come in and can’t be activated, wow, there’s gonna be A LOT of disgruntled people.

I was assuming Rogers would pull out all the stops to have this rectified by tonight (ahead of launch day tomorrow) but I guess I was wrong.

I Plan to Stick Around

Look at it this way, with multiple error codes, we can blame Rogers, with just one Rogers can blame their customers.