Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

@RANGRO which step are you getting the error at?

Also, in all honesty, I'd just wait until the system is totally fixed.  I activated my watch at around 8pm on Saturday and tested the connection for a couple minutes.  Everything was working.  

Woke up on Sunday morning and my connection was dropped.  Haven't been able to get it back since then.  So I got to use the cellular on my watch for a whopping 2 minutes lol

I think at this point we all just need to wait until they completely fix what is an obviously broken system.  No point in having the activation go through if the watch can't maintain cellular service don't you think?  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No. Support says the line is active, but the watch can’t pick up the signal.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@brianewebb1 so under the cellular section of your Watch app, you see the rogers connection along with all of your apple watch apps and the data used on the watch to date?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I agree I talked to a Rogers agent via chat line told him my error code was WS503. He surmised that my credit credentials were expired or not up to date. He did a credit check and updated everything and he said I was good to go for my watch activation. Told me to reboot my watch and phone. Tried to activate after and got the same error code. What gives !!!!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wimp1946  I don't think WS503 is a credit issue.  

WS201 was the code thrown if your credit profile wasn't up to date or if you've reached the limit on # of approved lines.  I don't think WS503 has been solved yet to the best of my knowledge.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree as they updated my credentials and it still gives me the WS503 code

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I get the error code on the very last step
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wimp1946  are you inputting the 911 address data correctly?

number on first line

street name on 2nd line

unit/apt number on 3rd line

space between first and last 3 digits of postal code 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I went another round with the chat agent guys. They told me to completely reset my phone (iphone xs Max) which i did. They thought it may be the 911 address setting that didn't fix anything. So now they escalated the error code WS503 they give me a ticket number and said that they would get back to me in a few days when their tech guys can find out what's the problem I do not think it is anything we are doing I think the problem is with their network just saying
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I do not think they can do anything for you until they get their network problems fixed I escalated my WS503 error And I have a repair ticket with them. They said they will get back to me in a couple days when the have everything sorted out.