Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

I got right to the end then it gave me an error code WS503 go figure hope this is solved soon
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree I think it is their system
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the same type of problem when I tried to activate my watch I got right to the end then it gave me a WS503 code. I went to a local Rogers store to see if they could activate it. They fiddled around for about an hour trying various things nothing worked they finally told me there was nothing they could do it is pretty frustrating for sure I looked into Telus maybe I will have to switch as they don't seem to be having a problem
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree because they do not seem to no whats going on in their retail stores either they offer no help
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

don't bother into a store I went in to one on Saturday morning and they couldn't help either they had no clue very frustrating
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I bought mine outright at the apple store. I tried activating it through the website but it gave me a WS503 error. Went to the Rogers store on Saturday they couldn't do anything for me no explanation after trying over an hour to activate the watch. Gave me no ETA of a fix or anything so I am sure they are holding back orders until they get this sorted out. I think they are losing customers because if it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And so it failed today. No error messages. Just activate a Rogers plan and the current plan says it’s not active.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@brianewebb1

Do you see your Rogers plan under a section titled ‘not in use’ in the cellular section on the iPhone Watch app?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wimp1946

Yup the in store Rogers reps wouldn’t be able to give you any better support than what the online tech support is able to provide. Just open a ticket with them.

I think now it’s just a waiting game. The system is clearly broken in multiple areas and needs to be fixed. We’ve all been banging our heads against the wall trying to get things to work but it’s a futile effort until the Rogers network staff work all the bugs out of the system

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having ws300 error since Saturday.
Please help me what did you do differently.