Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

I was getting errors WS201 for two days.

Solved this problem thanks to one of the messages posted here earlier -- contacted customer support and asked them release the reserved line, there was one number taken (I am guessing from the earlier unsuccessful activation).

After the line was released I was able to activate the watch.

I Plan to Stick Around

I guess there’s no solution to error WS300 ?
Has anyone been able to get it resolved?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup each time you get an unsuccessful activation (once you get to the T&Cs it becomes unsuccessful) it reserves a line to your account.

Once you max out your lines (between actual and reserved lines) it throws WS201

Glad you were able to activate the watch without getting a WS300 after the 911 address page like I’ve been getting for days

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@TheApprentice

Nope WS300 is the major one that’s not been solved yet

I Plan to Stick Around

WS516, has anyone been receiving this error message?  Haven't seen anyone mention this one yet and it occurs as I click on "set up cellular" on phone in the watch app.  when I click on that it opens the my rogers login page and when I enter username/password it gives me the error message " Sorry, something went wrong" please try again later blah blah blah.

Rogers has sure f'd up this roll out and I'm so excited to tackle the WS300 error message once I get past this one

I Plan to Stick Around

OMG! I was *FINALLY* able to get my AW3 activated on cellular! :-D

I just figured I would try again after dinner and worked perfectly. Very smooth with no hang ups, time outs or errors.

Everyone give it a shot. I was getting WS300 all week and I’m hoping that has been solved now for everybody else experiencing the same error.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I think I’ve only heard of one instance of WS516. It’s somewhere in the pages and pages of posts in this thread lol

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Good to hear. Where were you getting the WS300 originally?

Edit - just saw it was after the credentials page. I keep getting it after the 911 address page.

I’m trying one more time. Wish me luck lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I was getting WS300 each and every time, right after entering my credentials and answering the picture captcha.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

LMAO

It worked. My nightmare is over

Hallelujah!