cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truly Disappointed in Rogers

PM1101
I plan to stick around

2 weeks to get an additional line added, still no results. SO DISAPPOINTING. Every customer support agent gives different information, then when I said go ahead, lets do that, they said 'oh sorry system is not allowing me to do that'. Not once, twice but every agent gives different plan info and then don honor it. On top of that I was told that due to system glitch there is an issue with my account and I cant get the deals. I have to wait few days to get it sorted and in the meantime if deal is gone, too bad.

Talked to 2 managers and very disappointed and finally got escalated to President's office. Its been 2 weeks I am struggling, is that what Rogers is now - "Sorry we cant honor what we just said" or "Sorry but we cant do anything".

**Labels Updated**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Truly Disappointed in Rogers

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Update - Truly Disappointed in Rogers:

I was assured that I will get a call from President's office within 24hrs after escalating the issues, however, once again truly disappointed as NO ONE CONTACTED = confirmed Rogers does not honor what its saying to its customers. Where did the Rogers Customer Care Dept has gone that was super helpful and very very concerned about their customers happiness, and honored their words.

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Update: Truly Disappointed in Rogers

Still NO call from Roger's President's Office. What a commitment to their customers.

RogersJermaine

Hi @PM1101,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us. We do appreciate your concern with getting your account set up as quickly as possible. If this has already been escalated, then we certainly do ask for you to allow some time for the callback from our escalation team. In the chance that you miss the call they will call you back. We appreciate your patience.

Regards, 

RogersJermaine

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Hi RogersJermaine,

Thank you for responding at least. No I have NOT heard anything back from Rogers and I was told someone from President's office will call me in 24 hrs. Its almost a week now and deals that were promised to me and when I said go ahead, I was told too bad we cant honor it, is not even showing now. 

Again I am truly disappointed in Rogers. Trust is foundation of any successful partnership and seems like Rogers not only loosing it but simply DOES NOT CARE.   

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Update: Truly Disappointed in Rogers

Still No promised call back from Rogers' President Office and no resolution to any of the issues yet. Don't Trust Rogers anymore. Customer service give misleading/ false information, every single one of them give you different information. There is no more credibility left. And what does management do, simple DON'T CARE. Have decency to at least honor your own word. Truly Disappointing. 

Good day @PM1101,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. 

We apologize for the delay in hearing back from the Office of the Preisdent. If this matter has yet to be addressed, we'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you.

For further assistance, please send us a message to @CommunityHelps, as we'll need to discuss privately to access your account.

To learn more on our private messaging system, click here. Thanks so much!

RogersMaude

PM1101
I plan to stick around

Update: Re: Truly Disappointed in Rogers

Talked to Rogers President's Office. Very Disappointed as lady had no solution and said I will get back to you in 72hours. Cant wait for my plan to be over and move to another company. She said go on our website to make changes to your account to avoid misleading information given by Rogers Rep admitting their employees are giving wrong information.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation