cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service and phone upgrade

Milliemien
I've been around

I’ve been a customer for over 25 years and have recently been very disappointed with the service given by the reps. My bundles service was upgraded and have lost reception around the house, the response I got was to go buy an extender.
Called to get pricing to upgrade my 2 phone lines as other companies are offering a lot less and since I’ve been a cx for almost 3 decades I want to know if Rogers can do anything with the pricing so I don’t have to move to another company but the rep told me there is nothing he can do and I can try to call back next month to see if there is any offers . That’s not the way to tell your long time customer, I don’t have time to call back every month to check for promotions and discounts when I can easily take the offer elsewhere. I have all my home phone, cables, internet and 3 cell phones with Rogers .. if I have to waste my time calling all the time it’ll be better elsewhere .

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Service and phone upgrade

RogersMaude

Good day @Milliemien,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry the interaction with our representatives did not meet your expectations.

If I understand correctly, you got in touch with us to negociate a promotional pricing for your residential services and you were told there was nothing similar we could offer you. Is that right?

While our promotions vary with time, we appreciate your loyalty and would like the opportunity to look into this further. In order for us to see what more could be done, we'll need access to your account. 

Feel free to message us at @CommunityHelps, when you have time. To know how to send us a private message, take a look at our blog

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation