cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Mait1
I've been here awhile

Hi
I changed my plan to and ignite internet and tv bundle back in February and was supposed to receive a $100 amazon gift card as part of the promotion. I have never received this despite having contacted customer service twice and being promised a follow up. Has anyone else had this issue?

***Edited Labels***

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

RayB50
I plan to stick around
Sadly I tend to agree. 6 weeks since enrolling in Ignite 500 Mbps. Consistent speeds under 100mbps and I have given up dealing with technicians. Now I'm getting the run around on the Amazon gift card.

Hey @lolawhite@RayB50

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Congrats on your first post with us @lolawhite! 😁 I hope you both are staying safe and sound. I've had my Ignite services for quite some time now and it's been great! I hope you're enjoying it! 

@lolawhite, we're elated to have you on board with us with your wireless service as well! 👍 What date in August did you migrate over to our new Ignite service? When you received your email to sign up for the promotional offer, did you get to choose between a physical or electronic Prepaid Mastercard? After you’ve successfully registered, physical cards arrive 3-4 weeks after registration, while electronic cards arrive 1-2 weeks after registration. If you chose to receive an electronic Prepaid Mastercard, have you checked your junk folder by chance? In the event that you still have yet to receive the Prepaid Mastercard kindly send us a PM via @CommunityHelps and we can certainly take a look into this for you as well as the status of the tablet. 👍

@RayB50, that is certainly not the type of experience I want you to be having. Did you receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Amazon Gift Card? Have you checked your junk folder? This email may take up to 6 weeks to receive. You'll have the choice of a physical or electronic gift card. After you’ve successfully registered, physical cards arrive 3-4 weeks after registration, while electronic cards arrive 1-2 weeks after registration. For your speed issues please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.🙂

Regards, 

RogersJo 

doansn
I've been here awhile
I still haven’t received my $150 Amazon gift card. It’s been more than 21 days since my installation. I haven’t received an email and it isn’t in my junk folder. I’ve been keeping an eye out for it so I definitely didn’t miss it. Anything I can do?

ok31
I plan to stick around
I too have no received my gift card and no email!

Hey @doansn@ok31

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Congrats on your first post with us @doansn! I hope you are both staying safe and sound. I've had my Ignite TV service for quite some time now and it's great! I hope you're enjoying it! 😊 What date did you get your service installed with us? 

You can anticipate receiving an email up to 6 weeks after your installation with instructions on how to register for your Amazon gift card. You will have 45 days from the day you receive the email to do the registration. If you don’t register within 45 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion. You have the choice of either a physical or electronic gift card. After you’ve successfully registered, physical cards arrive 3-4 weeks after registration, while electronic cards arrive 1-2 weeks after registration.  Please continue to keep an eye on your junk folder as well just in case! I hope this helps! 👍

Regards,

RogersJo 

ellesze
I've been around

i received a confirmation that i'd registered and it's now been over 8 weeks since installation and it's been radio silence. i requested the digital card and got nothing. i registered on the 4th day after receiving the email to register (the email we get looks like a phishing email). i contacted the customer care email address they provide but i'm not confident that i'll ever get the gift card.

Brandob43
I've been around
I signed up with rogers recently about 2 months now I got the best internet package and still haven't received my email about my $150 Amazon gift card who can I speak to about this so I can get some help please .

JDS_Ott
I plan to stick around

I signed as a new customer in Sept 2020 for 500mbps ignite internet, but did not receive the promotional giftcard or related correspondence that was part of the signup deal. The promotion was confirmed in initial chat transcript, and subsequent chat transcript with Rogers support staff.

I have seen several others having same problem with posts on the forum.

I believe I now have to register a complaint with CCTS to address this. I will do this tomorrow. If a Rogers support rep can resolve this before then would be appreciated.

rendt
I'm here a lot

I'm having the same issue.. Signed up in early September, 6 weeks period was over and no email or whatsoever regarding the gift card (I had been checking daily, including junk/spam mails). I contacted a rep in mid October, who noted that he has sent it to the escalation team and I should be receiving email about it.. I've been checking my email daily still, and I have yet to see any email regarding this gift card..

JDS_Ott
I plan to stick around

Fortunately I have the chat transcripts (2) clearing indicating promotion details.

I am not expecting Rogers support to comment, and tomorrow I will go to CCTS site and register a complaint.

Hi Community, 

If you have registered for the original email and it's been 6 weeks since your install please reach out to us via PM.  

Thank you!

RogersRob

vikashjvermaa
I've been around
Same. Never received the gift card. First they asked us to wait for 2 months and till now still waiting

NightHawk29
I plan to stick around

9 weeks now and still NO email at all! I will be calling in today to Rogers to speak with someone about cancelling my services at the end of my billing cycle that has been paid for as well as filing a complaint with the CCTS as well as the BBB. This is absolutely ridiculous the time frame is originally 3 weeks, then told 4 weeks, then told 6 weeks, then told up to 9 weeks. Well 9 weeks now and I am sick of this BS and will be taking action if I don't get this resolved over the phone today when I call in to cancel my services, this is absolutely disgusting treatment from Rogers towards their customers and is unacceptable!

I have all chat transcripts saved (including the one that states I will receive a $150 Amazon gift card with the services I have signed up for at the end of August which took effect on Sept. 1 when it was all activated). Nothing has shown up in my junk folder either before anyone tries asking/suggestion this. I watch it daily as it is and before I clear it out I see what each subject line and sender info shows just to make sure it's not something legit ending up there.

JDS_Ott
I plan to stick around

Hi NightHawk29 and others,

The last word I got from Rogers support was I would receive an email within 5 business days with details on gift card. Rogers deals with a 3rd party for this promo stuff (which is unusual). I never received the expected email after that. My forum msg or chat resulted in an escalation to Office of President, and fellow seems to want to help me, but he states Rogers support followed the correct escalation process and I am to wait for 3 months. I stated my contrarian points, and respectfully disagreed.

I raised this issue with CCTS, and they accepted and provided a case number. I think the main reason for not waiting it out for months is I was a Rogers customer 7 years ago, and was defrauded on my cell/cable bill, and then left.

My trust with Rogers is low, though I had a pleasant experience at signup for internet services for Sept.

KrymsonRed
I've been here awhile

I never received the invite either & given the response here it looks like I won't receive my gift card. 

Lukass
I've been here awhile
Hi,
I started using ignite internet with this $100 gift card promotion last September 2020 and was suppose to receive it but until today November 3, 2020 I still haven't recieved it. I contacted the sales agent who got me into the promotion and told me I will get it on my email. I was hoping that this could also help me resolve my concern with regards to this promotion.

Greetings Community!

I know some of you have had a rough time in receiving your promotional gift card but I'm here to share the light at the end of the tunnel. We do expect the email to be sent out in the next weeks.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Hi I started with rogers back to AUG for the promotion of 150$ gift card. Now it's November. I'm wondering if anyone received that gift card? How should I do it. I call the reps twice, they just told me to wait patiently.

Thanks.

NightHawk29
I plan to stick around

Ya well forgive any of us who are skeptical and have already been told "in the coming weeks" only to now be several "coming weeks" later excuses and still nothing... I'll believe it when I see it, because this is one ridiculously long "tunnel" that I see no end anywhere in sight!

So either get this sorted out ASAP or credit my/our accounts with the promised gift card amount off our next bill(s) to make up for it. I buy enough off Amazon so trust me when I say that amount credited to my account saved on my next bill would be money I spend on Amazon anyway, as if I had the gift card.

lcesanek
I've been around

I was offered the same back in July when I signed up for the Ignite TV, internet and home phone package. When I contacted customer service I was told to wait for an email. When I called back to complain that I still had not received any email I was then directed to a website where I registered for this phantom gift card. After several weeks of waiting I called customer service again and was told that I needed to email somewhere called Helloworld Fulfillment which I did. I did get a response from Helloworld acknowledging that I had completed the registration for the gift card and was asked to be patient, that was two weeks ago. Now I am just getting the run around from them rather than Rogers who should be owning and resolving the problem. 

Customer Service, if you are monitoring these complaints could you please take ownership of this issue and pay the people what you promissed.

Thank you

rendt
I'm here a lot

So good news guys, this afternoon the email finally came in for me to register for that gift card.. this is approximately 2 months after my service was activated. We'll see if the gift card will come through.. 

Topic Stats