cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers Automatic log out

colechong1
I've been around

Whenever i log into my rogers account to see the billing or details on my existing mobile phone plan i get lgoged out within 30 seconds of logging in.

I can log in on the app on my phone and it stays in, but no matter what browser, or other computer i use, i get logged out when i log in via a desktop.

***Edited Labels***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: My Rogers Automatic log out

Greetings folks!

If you're still encountering this issue, please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. We'll need to escalate a ticket if clearing cache/cookies or using an alternate browser doesn't resolve this.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

AlreadyTaken
I'm here a lot

Hey everyone who has this issue, I pm'd Rogers, they had to escalate a ticket and after a few days they fixed my account.  I can now log in and view my bill and usage.  

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

I have a similar problem but only on Google Chrome (for now), I get logout after a few minutes, also on the Ignite TV web portal (to watch recording or live TV on your computer), on occasion, while watching a recording or live TV, I get randomly logout, or get a error message while browsing the PVR that make me re-login.

The MyRogers page always seen to stay login with Firefox, even if I close the browser and reopen it. I haven't tested the Ignite TV portal on Firefox yet.

I have a problem to log in my account

Good evening @miranda7,

Welcome to the Community!

You've come to the right place. May I know what happens when you try to log into your MyRogers account? If you're getting an error message, please let us know what it is. Are you trying to access the account via the app or the browser?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

Topic Stats