cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers Automatic log out

colechong1
I've been around

Whenever i log into my rogers account to see the billing or details on my existing mobile phone plan i get lgoged out within 30 seconds of logging in.

I can log in on the app on my phone and it stays in, but no matter what browser, or other computer i use, i get logged out when i log in via a desktop.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Rogers Automatic log out

AlreadyTaken
I'm here a lot

Hey everyone who has this issue, I pm'd Rogers, they had to escalate a ticket and after a few days they fixed my account.  I can now log in and view my bill and usage.  

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

jgoldstrom
I've been here awhile

For me it is less than 30 seconds, I see my billing information, and then I'm automatically redirected to the logout link within a few seconds.  This has been happening now for 2 days.  I've tried different browsers, still seeing the same problem.

AlreadyTaken
I'm here a lot

Ah!  I just posted about the same issue.  For me it also less than 30 seconds.  I tried quickly clicking on my bill to perhaps prevent the issue, but it does not work.  I cannot view anything before I am back to the login screen.

jgoldstrom
I've been here awhile

The MyRogers app is working properly on an iPhone, so that's a workaround for now.

murphyjj16
I've been here awhile

Same problem... I tried to access via MS Edge, google chrome regular and incognito, and changing my password... same issue for the past 2 days

RogersMoin

Hello, Community.

Thank you for flagging this odd behaviour of MyRogers getting logged out within 30 seconds. I couldn’t replicate the same; I was not getting logged out.

I appreciate you all trying different browsers, including incognito. Has anybody tried clearing cookies/cache?

We can look into escalating tickets for you all. Please drop us a line, @CommunityHelps to get started. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

murphyjj16
I've been here awhile

I tried clearing cookies/cache and it had no impact.... still getting logged out immediately after logging in.

me too - is junk - a tech company no less - gargabe

I have cleared my cache in FireFox and WIN Edge and both respond the same - I can log in display my account info, but within 10 seconds 9 or less it kicks me out and asked to sign in again. I have also rebooted my PC and run a WINDOWS update.

RogersYasmine

Hey folks!

If the workarounds recommended do not resolve the issue, can you please send us a PM as per RogersMoin's post above so we can investigate this matter further? 

Kind regards!

RogersYasmine

AlreadyTaken
I'm here a lot

I have sent a message just now.  Nov 4 10:18 am pacific time.

Brianxxxx
I've been here awhile

I keep trying to sign into MY ROGERS to see details of Billing etc for my Mobile account.

When I try to view the Mobile account, the MY ROGERS shuts itself down so I cannot view the information.  I sign in again and the same thing happens.

There is no problem in viewing my Internet, Home phone and TV account # and details.

I phoned Rogers and the agent said that perhaps I should use another email address to append to my Mobile account and not use the same email which is appended to my TV, Home Phone and Internet account. I don't want to do that.  The agent said it is a glitch.  So what do I do?  I want to have access to my Mobile account under MY ROGERS. 

The same thing happens if I try to access MY ROGERS using the Rogers App on my iphone.  

I have not had this happen in the past. Can anyone help me?

JJ247
I've been around

I am unable to pay using the app. Tried resetting cache, installing and uninstalling nothing seems to work.

JohnH38
I've been here awhile

I'm having the same issue. It has been occurring for a couple of weeks. I've tried Firefox and MS Edge and clearing the cache doesn't help.

Lostwolf
I've been around

Same issue here, as soon as I go to look at my bill, I get logged out, regardless of browser. I've cleared cookies and history, etc. This is frustrating and annoying, where is the fix for this, I see it's been ongoing for a while??? 

Greetings Community!

If you're encountering this issue with your MyRogers login, please PM us so that we can escalate a ticket if you have not already had one escalated.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

no62
I've been around

How has this not been fixed? I can't pay or view my bill if I get logged out as soon as I get logged in.

heihei012
I've been around

Same issue here, Once I sign in on the Rogers website it signs me out automatically. I can't even check my account. Tried rogers on different browsers and clearing history, nothing works.

JosieLivy
I've been around

It has been happening to me as well in the past days! I have changed username email, cleared cached, used three different browsers but I still get logged out in seconds after I have logged in. I have spoken to customer service technical support twice, but they couldn't do anything, but just said they will escalate it to the technical support team. I wish Rogers can work on this glitch as I need to print my invoices for business.

Sanbro5
I've been around

I am also having same issue, has anyone been able to figure it out. Rogers says they are not having the issue that they can sign in fine on both computer and mobile!

Karen0309
I've been around

Same problem here in newfoundland using bell fibre. Auto logout in 3 seconds.

Topic Stats