Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem – Firmware Trial

How can I check that? I submitted request for trial firmware but I don't know if it was pushed to my modem

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Log into the modem and check the Software Version (Firmware) that is shown on the STATUS page that comes up when you log into the modem. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I just got my new CGNM-3552 Router installed, but noticed that the software version is 4.5.8.19. How do i get the new trail version on the software installed on my router. I hope with the new trail ver (which I had on the old router Hitron CGN3ACR ), was working good. TheWiFi speed on the new Router really sucks.

Software Version 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Chand, have a look at message # 471 (top post) on the following page for instructions on requesting the trial version, 4.5.8.22.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/348...

When you are sending the private message as indicated in that post, also log into your modem and copy the HFC MAC address and modem Serial number and paste that into the message. The HFC MAC Address and modem Serial Number can be found on the STATUS page that is displayed when you log into the modem. The Cable Modem MAC Address and S/N can also be found on the back of the modem.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. Just PM'ed you the same.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would like to get the trial please and thank you 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

I posted my info on here by mistake
I Plan to Stick Around

how do wet that trial firmaware pushed? i requested a week ago...is it done automaticcaly? i keep checking my modem firmware and its still the same xxx.21 still

Hello, @huuu

Please check your Private Message box, CommunityHelps did not receive message back from you. Once we received all required information then we submit it for the firmware deployment, thank you. 

@dallasdinatake

Please follow the instructions posted in the Message 234 right above yours from @Datalink to participate in the firmware trial, thank you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there i will like to participate in the rogers firmware trial thanks.