Emails Disappearing from Inbox

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Emails Disappearing from Inbox

H U G E  Tick-Off

Seems like there is a BIG problem with emails disappearing. They don't go to Trash or anywhere else....just gone! Anyone else ticked about this?

*** Edited Labels and Title *** 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Emails Disappearing from Inbox

@safetydan : Are you referring to e-mails in Webmail or in your e-mail client like Outlook on a computer for example?  I've recently encountered issues with some e-mails (from Cogeco customers) being delayed by hours or days, and/or going into my spam folder in Webmail.  If they go into spam in Webmail, you will not see them in your e-mail client.  I've never had an issue with e-mails disappearing into the ether.  You can see my thread a couple of threads down from yours...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Delayed-e-mails-From-Cogeco-Customers/m-p/450222

I've Been Around

Hi safetydan,

Having same issue. E-mails just disappearing from inbox, appears to affect already opened emails.

Wife has had same issue and discovered that it is happening in the UK.

Seems like Yahoo is ignoring the whole thing.

Distressed.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I did "share a concern" over the weekend and received a call this morning from the OOTP.  Apparently there was an issue with Rogers/Yahoo servers from October 22-27.  This has supposedly been fixed with some e-mails recovered.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation