Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

as far as i know there is no reserve lines but i don’ t know what you mean by that it has on the acct that i can add a 4th line as i have iphone xs max, iphone se, and ipad pro on the acct so far

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no i bought an iphone 6+ direct from Apple and activated it at the Apple store
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wimp1946

Just make sure that there’s no reserved lines on your account caused by failed Apple Watch activation attempts. If you hit your cap for number of lines it will throw an error code during activation.

Also the fact that your Xs Max Line doesn’t even have the proper imei listed is probably causing some trouble for sure. Defintely get that corrected

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone have a solution to this yet.  Still getting the runaround from Rogers.  Now they say wait 7 business days.  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Still getting WS504.  They now say wait up to 7 business days.  SOMEONE at Rogers needs to get fired - starting with the VP of Customer Service

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yes i got the same song and dance.  Give me a break

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone receive error code ws516?

I have been on the phone with support 5 different times , have paired and impaired the watch 4 times , Same errror .

Erased the phone and restored , got rid of old legacy account , moved up to a hire plan ... Same error , Rogers says they have escalated it since September 21, No help to this day
Andy help would be much appreciated ..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i have seen this code before mine was WS503.  I do not think there is anything you can do

until Rogers get their act together.  Maybe the only thing you may do is go with another carrier

I have tried just about everything I think the problem is with your account credentials.  it may take months to sort out

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m dealing with same code and zero help from Rogers....