Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

What more can I say wait for them to get their act together or walk

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

So many error codes my head is spinning.  So from what I can gather the codes still causing issues are:

WS503

WS504

WS516

Maybe WS300?

Only advice I can offer is:

1. If you have an old sim card (2012 and older) swap in a new sim card in your iPhone

2. Check to make sure your iPhone is listed properly (IMEI correct) under devices on your rogers account

3. Ask customer support to re-register your iPhone line (wouldn't hurt)

4. Make sure you don't have ANY reserved lines on your account. If you do, get customer support to release them

5. Make there's no issues with your myrogers login credentials (check with customer support)

6. This is a big one - DEMAND that customer support or tech support go through your account FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.  Looking at every possible configuration option.  They need to provide you with assurance that there's NOTHING on your account that's causing these error codes

My personal feeling - all these codes are related to the configuration of your personal accounts.  There's something on your account that's causing these errors to still occur.  Customer support needs to put in the time, however long it takes, to go through every single configuration on each of your profiles.  That's the only way this will be rectified.    

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Arsin Same here since September 25 with error WS516.

Have spoke on phone and chat 4 times with tech. Ticket create each time. Have the IMEI number change to get the same in Rogers system and the iPhone.

Will try with a new SIM card today...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Arsin I have a consumer account with 30% rebate (gouv employee) on my principal line. Do you have a same account type?

(Error WS516)

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was told I am priority now!!... yah.. lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree 100%
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I don’t ...sorry ...I need that tho!. Hehe
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25, I suspect I do have a newer SIM card because I've had an iPhone 6, iPhone 7+,  and now iPhone X. Although I could try a new one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Error WS516:

- Tech call this morning to run credit investigation to make sure I’m eligible for the 5th in my account : No luck. 

- Get a new SIM card for my iPhone X this afternoon: No luck.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

My Apple Watch is connected now. I just randomly looked in my watch app today and saw some data used. And checked and its connected. I guess rogers is figuring stuff out?