cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse Experience

Mauriz
I've been here awhile

Ordered their service online and got a modem shipped out to me. Long story short, I spent a week without internet waiting for the Modem, calling Rogers and just waiting to get same generic answers. Finally I called to cancel my internet service that I never used. Later that week and a few more calls to make sure my account was cancel just to get a December bill. Called again, finally spoke with someone that said to ignore because the service was never installed. Fast forward to January, I get a bill for a modem of 284$. Past bill that I called for ( nothing was done), they are charging this month, please keep in mind I never had the service installed a single day. Please save yourself and run away from Rogers. hope this post helped someone else.

**Labels Added**

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Worse Experience

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

looks like you were billed for it despite it working, Since you had proof it was not working for you, possibly could have been a technical issue, then you have proof of it noted on your account I would not worry about the bill, remember, humans  AND EVEN Computers make mistakes.,  it was a mistake, no one is trying to purposely rip you off, just have it corrected and move forward.

Mauriz
I've been here awhile
Well i do Pauly cause its been since November and i get generic amsaer like yours. You say despite working...hmm it never got installed ever. Not too sure what comment your replying to Pauly the expert

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Then what are you waiting for? call in and get the bill sorted out. its pretty clear that was a mistake.   if you call and explain they will see it was never hooked up and refund you.  we can tell you have a problem but typing it on here does not guarentee a solution, it just makes your problem read by more customers, yes im a customer too not an employee

Mauriz
I've been here awhile

Im on my 10th call and billing says i need to speak with retention. Retention doesnt know much. Its been 2 months i been playing this game with Roger. So if youre here to reply on behald of Rogers, How about you do something useful Pauly the expert and get me contact so I can speak with human that can put 2 thoughts together.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

would a rogers employee talk to you the way I am doing? I don't think so. I am not am employee, nor a shareholder. I am a customer just like you are. If you are not happy with this company, then I suggest you leave after you get your refund, because you seem to hate them, go for it, im not stopping you, because im a customer not an employee. 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mauriz  Where do things currently stand?  Did you ever receive a modem from Rogers, did the shipment get lost, or did you refuse the shipment?

One other thing: this is a customer-supported forum.  You will not get an official response from Rogers simply by posting here, but you definitely will if you send a private message to @CommunityHelps .  They can help you to get this unfortunate situation straightened out, whether that is to help with getting your account closed or to get your Internet service installed.

You can also reach a Rogers representative by clicking Share a Concern on their Contact Us page and ask that they respond to you by telephone.

kuhnberg
I plan to stick around

Do what @Pauly is suggesting and send a private message to @CommunityHelps .  They opened a ticket for me with Rogers to help sort out an issue I haven't been able to resolve.  Also, a little kindness when speaking to someone goes a long way.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

yeah do what I suggested and send a private message to @ community helps

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation